Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh I am SOOOO excited...

These are SOOOO stinkin' cute (and so fun to make!) if I may say so myself. I have been trying to get back in the swing of things since having Anisten. I can't believe how much more time it takes to do ANYTHING with 2 kids. WOW! Well.. I am going to try and keep up better on my website, do custom orders again, ya know...whatever. So.. to kick that off-- how about a sale?? FREE SHIPPING on these cute little numbers. Purchase them through my ETSY site HERE!

They are the same size and everything as all my other Car Litter Bags, just with cute flowers on them!



I LOVE this one. There will only be 1 available of this. I am out of the cute damask print now!









5 comments:

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

oh my goodness Tara!! I love these. I loved the originals too but THESE--they're amazing! I want to get a couple from you but I am going to wait till we're back in Utah because they will just get destroyed out here with how many people are always in and out of our car--stinky boys--yuck!

Rachel said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!! Wonderful job.. can't wait to see everything else you create!!

Jason, Missy and Madden Streiff said...

cute! love them tara!

Amy! said...

Thank You SO SO much!!! Your little girls are absolutely adorable and LOVE that headband you made a few posts down! Thanks again :)

Julie said...

Cute!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...