Friday, May 8, 2009

The Minnesota Children's Museum

Well yesterday we went to the Childrens Museum!! We are only about 5 minutes from it and I knew Emery would just love it. I am sure we will be there plenty more this summer! There are 4 floors full of kids activities, a few animals, bubble tanks, mazes, and tons more! We even got the wives that don't have kids to tag along with us! Here are a million pictures from yesterday! :)
This is what Emery is going to look like when she's older :) :)
Notice the turtle next to Anisten..
Anisten apparently thinks my cheek is a you know what..




Kelly is such a good sport!
Emery was deathly afraid of this stuffed animal spider. Gosh, I sure have girly girls.
Emery learned how to use scissors for the first time yesterday! She flipped out when we had to leave them behind.
Anisten doing what she does best.. gnawing everything in sight.

Kara and Kelsie!

Bailey and Kelly! Emery loves Bailey so much. She is a cute girl!
Kara is having her baby out here this summer! Isn't she awesome?? I am sure you remember Kara from our crazy Florida adventures 2 summers ago or our North Carolina ones last summer! We are wild!! :)
Em could barely sit still long enough for this picture..

We had such a fun time at the museum! I am sure we will be back there plenty more this summer :) Thanks ladies and kids for a fun day!

9 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Tara, your hair looks darling in these pictures! Ummm.....next time I want to come!

Morgan said...

Oh Tara, I laughed out loud when I saw the "look alike Emery". You crack me up. Your girls are gorgeous and I am glad you guys made it to Minnesota. Think of me when you go to the Mall of America......

Tara Thueson said...

Thanks Jennie!! You are invited for SURE next time! You and little Claire Bear would LOVE IT :)

and Morgan.. yes, I will think of you everytime I swipe my card. hehe!

Ashley said...

I am in need of your advice. I am going to buy a sewing machine soon and I want to know what you recommend. Nothing too fancy, just a basic beginners model that will last. Any ideas?

Kara Denise... said...

We are wild and crazy even at the childrens museum! Thanks for the shout out sizz.

Matt and Jenna said...

Tara, I hope emery's hair looks like that! She would be the coolest person ever!!!

Jason, Missy and Madden Streiff said...

ha ha ha! No-oh heavens no!-Emery will not look like that women when she is older! Funny Tara-looks like lots of fun!-have you been to the super mall????!!! I've been so excited for that-for you!

Mike and Felisha said...

Oh shoot that does look like lots of fun we HAVE to go again when Brynlee doesn't sleep in until NOON!! My lazy child!! I'm sure we will though!!

Chelsea said...

The Childrens Museum is rad. Make sure you check out the science museum too. That place rocks.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...