Friday, May 22, 2009

Garage Sales!

So I want to buy a bike out here and get rid of it at the end of the summer. I have been looking on Craigs List for a good one. Well, check out the funny Garage Sale ad I just read. Am I dumb for thinking this is funny?

"Our desire to rid our house of stuff is your ticket for great bargains.

How bad do we want to purge our house of the stuff?

Here's a possible exchange:

You: How much is this Simpsons DVD?
Us: $6.00
You: $6.00...I don't know, that seems kinda steep.
Us: Okay fine two Simpsons DVDs plus a Simpsons character, some left over Halloween candy and a old Advertising text book for $3.00.
You: I just want the DVD's. Why do you still have Halloween candy anyway?
Us: Okay fine - you can buy the DVD's but you have to take something from the free box.
You: Here's you money - I just want to leave.


Saturday, May 23, 2009
8:00 - 4:00

8100 46 1/2 Ave. N.
New Hope, MN 55428 "

hahaahaha! See.. I told you it was funny!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha!
PLEASE go to it Tara!
P.S I had a dream of you last night. You were in it, your mom, dad, Braun and H.D! haha. Oh gosh. I've had SO many random dreams lately.

jkzank said...

That is stinkin' funny! Even if you didn't want anything at this garage sale you should go just because of the advertisement!

The Robisons said...

That's hilarious. I wish I was that funny. Maybe some day. Hey Ashley - why in the heck wasn't I in your dream? I'm hurt!

Vernos said...

was that on a piece of poster paper at the end of some street? or on craigs list or what!? TF!

Mike and Felisha said...

Haha let's go!!!

Jason, Missy and Madden Streiff said...

ha ha!! Yes did you go to it??? I brought my bike but I am trying to find a bike trailor to pull MADD...hmmm maybe i will have to hit up a garage sale!!!

Hayley Neil said...

I love it! That is so hilarious!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...