Saturday, April 18, 2009

Be Back Soon!!!

So I am going to take a blogging break for a few days. Okay.. so probably for a week. I HAVE to start packing today. I want to show you all Zions, Anisten in her pretty little blessing dress, my new favorite headbands, crafts, etc.. but until then.. UGH! I AM GOING NUTS! I haven't went to bed earlier than 2 AM all week.. usually around 3 or 4am. I am running on empty for sure. Not to mention, I haven't looked at a single persons blog since before Vegas! Now that is a feat for me for sure! :( Not one that I am happy about either.

Today my list of to do's include:

Go stock up on Pureology for the summer.
Return some things to Gymboree
Go to the Post office
Return my Serger to Joann's
Wash piles and piles of clothes
Pick up a book at Barnes and Noble
Go to the Distrubution Center and buy some new undies. :) Take THAT Vickies! :) :)
Clean up from Oh Sweet Sadie.. which by the way, did any of you go?? It was AWESOME this time! So many new things to buy!
Go to a Birthday Party
Kick the Clayton's TRASH in Wii...
Probably pull another all nighter

And last but not least, pack us 4 Thueson's entire life for the next 4 months into this little Uhaul trailor!


Anyone want to come and do all this for me? PLEEEAASSSSSEE!!

5 comments:

The Robisons said...

Ooh Me! Pick Me! Please let me do all that for you ;)

Joslyn said...

At least you have a Uhaul trailer to pack it in. Our first year we fit 2 adults, 2 kids, AND everything to live off of for the summer in our Nissan Altima!!! Last year it took us both cars (mostly because Nick insisted that we take our big screen t.v. and our Sleep number bed, which I'm glad we did!)

The Parks Fam said...

Ohh man, that does not sound fun!! I hate moving SO bad, I can't even imagine doing it for just the summer and then moving it all back again. Ugh!!! Good luck! You have way more energy than I do, I am JEALOUS!

The Perkins Family said...

busy busy LADY! as usual! good luck with your massive to-do list. all us "thueson blog stalkers" out there probably can BET you'll be able to take care of all your TASKS with ease (well, maybe not ALL with ease, but you DO, CAN, and WILL accomplish it ALL...cause you ALWAYS do!)...you crazy wonder woman YOU! Hope all Y'all sales people headin' out for the summer have a FABULOUS time!!! (Mikie and Felisha kept trying to recruit us...but my hubbie wont budge) ANYHOW--when you get back I seriously need you to do some GLITTER TOES ON ME!

Jason & Casey Coutts said...

Good Luck! You can do it:) I hate the pack part of the summers. Luckily you have a UHAUL.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...