Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh gosh...

This makes me laugh. I was reading a blog that I won't say because...well...you will all judge me. No, its not a "bad" one, but she is very opinionated about EVERYTHING she talks about. There is a lot of bad language BUT she is quite informative about things I am interested in. Anywhooo.. now that we got that out of the way, she did a must have list of things for babies. I was reading through some of the comments and actually found some SWEEEEET things!!! Take this for example...

Who would ALLOW themselves to take a picture like this and be posted on the internet for all to see? (and to be made fun of by people like me!!) Ladies with babies.. do you remember the first time you ever pumped?? How unattractive and "cow like" it made you feel? I didn't even want BRAUN my own husband to witness such an act. Bleck!! (I must say.. as much as I think that is the dumbest thing EVER to look at... how handy would that be????? Seriously!)

Okay no really, I did see a few other really cool things on that list though... one being a cute slip cover for your Baby Bjorn found HERE. It won't let me steal a picture from their site, but I totally want to make one as soon as my craft room lets me in. (It is chuck full of basement JUNK)

Well shoot.. I have run out of blogging time. I am off to get in the shower and hang out with this girl before she moves to Idaho!!! We have a full day of fun ahead of us.

NOOOO.... what am I going to do without you Jenna?

Also.. do any of you have about $300-$1000 that you don't know what to buy with? I would reccommend (is that spelled with 2 c's? it looks funny) these beautiful necklaces. Gosh... I want one SOOOO bad. Aren't they lovely? They're filled with little snippets of your kids life. Oh I love them. Find them HERE.

2 comments:

Jason & Casey Coutts said...

I am SO going to take a picture of me pumping and a really awesome blue background from 1980 just for you Tara! haha this post made me laugh:)

Matt and Jenna said...

Oh Tara...NICE PICTURE!!!! OH and my word verification for this is BLYMPEE...Is that a hint that I am fat!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...