Thursday, March 19, 2009

Don't have anything to blog about...

but I feel like I have been neglecting the ole' Thueson Blog. SOOO.. I will write about some more things that make me happy, what I am doing, pictures I like.. ya know.. whatever I feel like basically.

This pillow.. I want to make it. Too bad it would probably take F.O.R.E.V.E.R!!


I love this girls hair... her braids, the messiness of it.. all of it. Found HERE.



this tatoo is AWESOME! Is it weird that I want her hair??


Emery would LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

These Hello Kitty Cake Pops by Bakerella.. gosh, I could read that blog for hours. NEVER EVER look at it when you are hungry. Your stomach will want to kill you.



Lindsay looks fabulous here.. oh wait.. no, she looks like skeletor. I did hear she is coming out with a new spray tan though. That should be great right?

Oh I love this clutch on the front of this book.


It was a great day yesterday so I took the girls to the park:)
This necklace from Forever 21 is lovely!

Well.. how's that for some randomness? I gotta run though.. I am off to take a jewelry making class! :)

7 comments:

Joslyn said...

I want that tatoo girl's hair too! And Lindsey Lohan's boobs don't fit her skeleton body! lol! :) I love your randomness!

Jen Teter said...

I must say, you have impeccable taste! I bought that same necklace at F21 last week :)! I LOVE IT!!! I love your blog and your cute randomness.

Melissa (Missy) Eva Streiff said...

I also bought that necklace. hmmm I hope you did too!!

Liz and Calogero said...

I LOVE that clutch I want it! And the tatoo is really cute.

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

Ohh Tara I LOVE your randomness-that is why you are one of my favorite people! I heard you are holding my oil and brush ransom! I Didn't even know Austin went to your house last night (I was in Logan doing a party!) he didn't even tell me--I just saw the Scentsy in his office and was like WHAT? Anyway let's get together soon, very soon, Yes, I see it in the near future. Hope your jewelry making class went well--what are you going to make me? ;)

Mike and Felisha said...

Hahaha you are the most random person I've ever met!! Haha I love it!! Lynsie looks disgusting gross!! When would you like to get your flowers from me? I'm sure I will see you soon!!

Hayley Neil said...

Those are some delicious finds! I too saw that pillow and was trying to figure out how I could make it! Maybe it could be one of our craft days! I love that girl's hair too. Great great post! It was so fun to see you this weekend. Post those pictures soon so I can steal them from you!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...