Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dear Anisten...


Last night was a very monumental night for your mother. You FINALLY slept through the night. Yes, 11:45PM-7:15AM. I mean, it took you a little longer than I thought it would... but that's okay. I still love you more than ever. Now how about we let that happen every night from here on out?? You will have one happy momma if ya do. Thanks little A!

What??? You don't wrap your baby up like a burrito like I do? That is a MUST-HAVE for all newborns and I LOVE it. Get it at Babies R Us!!

7 comments:

Magdalena said...

Ayda was a burrito for nearly six months!!!

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

Ohh Tara, that is monumental! Congrats! =) Anisten is just too cute-I need to come cuddle her soon!

Jed and Sabrina said...

ah levi is still up every 3 hours, sometimes every 2...like last night, I'm exhausted! Levi is a burrito too, can't even eat without being bundled!

Mike and Felisha said...

Oo that is so nice!! Brynlee was a great sleeper so I'm probably going to have to prepare myself for my next one to not be. She is too cute!! She is giving an Emery look in this pic!!

Cherice said...

I LOVE LOVE those baby burrito things from baby r us... They r amazing!! My mother in law thought I was cruel for putting Crae in it. I felt like saying well than you can stay up with him all night. It seriously was the only way he would sleep... YAH FOR BURITTO BABYS

The Ison's said...

Wrapping your newborn up like a burrito is the only way to go. I'm glad she finally slept through the night for you!

the murdocks said...

Newborns only? Shoot, I still wrap reese :) Don't know when to stop ?!?!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...