Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cute lil' Bag... and some other cute things...

I just think this bag is adorable!! They have some really cute home decor fabric at Joann's right now that could be used on it as well. I think I need to make a trip...(pretty sure that fabric above is at Joann too..its cute!) Tutorial HERE.

Next there are these sassy little eggs.. CA-YOOT!

Toots found HERE. Check out her blog too.. she's got some adorable things on there!

Now this is just downright WEIRD... can you believe this?? A website dedicated solely to PLURAL clothing!! I wish there was a store that I could go and try on EVERY PIECE of clothing there. Camera in hand.


What?? They do have a store? Its in Southbend Indiana. Oh gosh.. that is AWESOME!!!!!

I am going to end this post with a TAG that I was supposed to do a LONG time ago.. Thanks Sara!


him.

1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? Planet Earth or Discovery Channel.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? ranch.

3. What's one food he doesn't like? tomatoes.

4. You go out to a restaurant, what does he get to drink? caffeine free diet coke.

5. Where did he go to high school? bingham.

6. What is one phrase he says all the time? Hey.. how's it goin?

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? um... nothing. Wait.. I take that back. Sales and motivational books.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? eew. I actually don't know. I hate sandwiches so I never pay attention.

9. What would this person eat everyday if he could?Rumbi Grill.

10. What is his favorite cereal? Reeses!

11. What would he never wear? Skinny jeans.

12. What is his favorite sports team? He really isn't into sports..

13. Who will he vote for? depends who is running.

14. Who is his best friend? Better be me! :)

15. How many states has he lived in? 7--Texas, Michigan, Idaho, Virginia, Georgia, Florida and Utah.

16. Does he have any nervous habits? pacing around the house while on the phone. Drives me NUTS!

17. What could he spend hours doing? reading.

18. He is: funny, cares a ton about others, extremely organized, clean, an amazing daddy, caring husband, talented, so happy and lastly.. the sexiest man alive! haha :) Love ya babe!

me.

1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? umm.. How its Made (that show is WONDERFUL for my nerdy self!) Bachelor, The Hills, The City, A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila-hahahah, actually what am I thinking.. usually its Dora the Exporer and Wonder Pets.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad? Ranch.

3. What's one food she doesn't like? Sandwiches. YUCK.

4. You go out to a restaurant, what does she get to drink? water with a side of lemons.

5. Where did she go to high school? bingham.

6. What is one phrase she says all the time? I am constantly laughing.. does that count?

7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be? craft supplies, fabric, hair products, electronics, hair accessories.. heck, I could go on and on. Sorry babe :)

8. What is her favorite type of sandwich? Oh heck.. how many times do I have to say this?

9. What would this person eat everyday if she could? Wingers Sticky Fingers and Fries.

10. What is her favorite cereal? Frosted Mini Wheats.

11. What would she never wear? umm... anything with vulgar sayings on it? I dunno...

12. What does she always wear? clothes. I would say rings, but they're not on right now soooo... Does a phone count? I swear that thing is stuck to my face.

13. Who will she vote for? I'm not into politics at all.

14. Who is her best friend? I have a lot of really great friends.. I love having girl friends :)

15. How many states has she lived in? Hmm... Utah, California, Virginia, Georgia, Florida and soon to be Minnesota! :)

16. Does she have any nervous habits? Yes! Popping my knuckles and Biting my lower lip.

17. What could she spend hours doing? blogging, looking at blogs, crafting withOUT kids home, eating, playing with photoshop (though you would never guess anymore) playing with new electronics, playing with my kids, spending time with my husband... heck, anything but cleaning.

18. She is: not organized, happy, a mom to 2 (which still freaks me out!) a wife, I think thats all!

I tag: Layla, Kara and Rachey!



4 comments:

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

I just knew you were going to tag me! Oh boy.
Sooo I could think of another phrase you say ALOT and it has to do with zits. Ha ha! Love it. I haven't heard it in a while though! Sad day. :-( are we on for tonight or tomorrow or both!?

Kara Denise... said...

Thanks for the tag. I enjoyed every minute of filling it out and already posted it! Yep I am a real busy person... Have you started ChaCha'ing yet?

The Brandt Family said...

2 things. Yes-that is a very cute bag. 2nd-I wanted to cry when you said you didn't like sandwiches. They are one of my favorite things in the whole world! I am sorry. I just feel like you are missing out on a wonderful thing....:(

Audrey said...

My husband does that pacing around the house while on the phone thing too!! Makes me crazy!! Glad it's not just me...

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...