Monday, February 16, 2009

Question TIME!! :)

So I have a fun idea. Maybe it will be more fun for me than you, but still fun. (did that make sense?) I get a lot of questions in the comments or by emails. If you have asked one, I am sorry. I am not the best at answering them! I AM trying to do better though, promise. I figure, if I have a designated QUESTIONS POST I can answer them all here. Fun? Yes. So I thought this would be a good way to get to know me, ask questions about crafting, Bitsy Blossoms, my family, Brauns crazy work, anything. Wellll.... just about anything. Lets be real here folks! :)

(Or maybe I just really wanted to blog and have nothing else to blog about..)


For example..:


How do you find time to do so many crafty things??
(I get this one a lot, and if you saw my house.. you would understand!)

Tara: I really let myself, kids, and house go crazy for a few days. Braun minds, but I certainly don't. Ooh and I start a lot of projects and only get half way through them. You do that too, right?

Did you ever finish Emery's room?

Tara: No, but I will soon! I still walk in feeling like I am in a fish bowl (Thanks for the comparison, Amy!) Hopefully I will paint it this week. We'll see though. I can think of a million other things I would rather do than paint. Any takers??


Make sense?? Question away!!!

...aahhhh...butterflies.....

P.S. I just looked over to see Emery giving Anisten a wet willy and just giggling. Dang Braun, why do you teach our kids these things?

8 comments:

Kelley said...

I will totally come help you paint- I love painting! I used to do murals for people- and I never once got paint on the carpet :)

oh and if you still have the oil stuff, if you want to give it to Braun, Vak and him can do the exchanging of funds/hair oil at tomorrows training. thanks so much again!

THE BILLS FAMILY said...

I want to know about Brauns job. What does he do during the winter? Is he a supervisor or what? Just wondering!

Isadora said...

I have a question, I would like to know what camera do you use?
Your pictures are beautiful!

By the way your girls are adorable!!

Isadora1224@yahoo.com

Kara Denise... said...

Greg is thinking of a really good question to ask you... Be prepared! And Greg and I haven't babysat for you guys for way too long! So let us know, and I know Greg will be thrilled I play with Em again.

the hogan's said...

Oh my weird, I just got tagged with a tag similar to this where people ask any question and then I answer on the next post! Ive been scared to do it though in case no one asks questions, haha!! I'll get around to doing it though because it seems fun!

So here's a question....where did you an Braun meet and how long have you been married?

Kara Denise... said...

Greg Simmons asks--"Tara with you being so amazing with all your crafts and stuff. I was wondering if you made bracelets that say WWTD What Would Tara Do? If so put me down for 3. One for me, one for Kara, and one for my future child!

Rhonda said...

I want to know what your company Bitsy Blossoms is? What all do you make and where do you sell all of your stuff at?

Rhonda said...

Oh also - do you still do hair on the side at all?

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...