Monday, February 9, 2009

My little Em..

isn't so little anymore.
Photobucket
Everyday this girl amazes me with the things that she does. She has such a good memory for a 2 year old. When I was looking through some of these pictures she started saying.."Pumpkin mommy, PUMPKIN!!" I hadn't even shown a picture of a pumpkin, but when we were taking these last October, all she wanted to do was hold the pumpkins that were right by us.
Photobucket

She is such a fun little girl to have in our home. She (almost) always has a smile on her face. She is constantly cracking me up with the things that she has to say! (hence all of the "boob" posts) She brings such a sweet spirit around here and makes it impossible to be mad for very long!
Photobucket

I am attempting to potty train her right now... wow that has NOT BEEN very fun. Although, I decided to take her diapers away COLD TURKEY yesterday morning and she hasn't had an accident yet! We are going on about 30 hours... YES! I sure hope this works. She is a stubborn girl that is for sure..
Photobucket
Back when I was pregnant with Emery, I used to say.. "I want a curly haired, olive skin, brown eyed girl" and I got exactly that. Never in a million years did I think I would have to tame a fro everyday.. but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Photobucket
She is such an AMAZING big sister to Anisten. I was terrified that there would be a jealousy problem between them, but Emery has been fabulous. She always rushes to Anistens side whenever she hears a peep out of her. She is such a good helper.
Photobucket
I am not sure what I ever did to deserve a little girl like Emery. She is such a great girl. We LOVE you Emery!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

15 comments:

Janelle said...

Tara,
Just wanted to say that she's pretty much the cutest thing I have EVER seen! GREAT pictures!! I'll have to ask you for potty training tips when I get there in a couple of years! ;) good luck with that! Hope you are doing well otherwise!

Jessie said...

Really great pictures. She's such a cutie!

THE BILLS FAMILY said...

She is so beautiful! I just love her hair so much. Your pictures that you took are so good! I need to take a photography class so I can put my new camera to use! She is just a doll!

ashley knell said...

Okay, those are the cutest pictures of cute little Emery! She's such a doll and her smile is so contagious. I want to eat her up!

BTW, are you telling me that all I have to do is say what I want my child to look like, and they'll come out as beautiful as your two? Awesome!

Gentri said...

Tara you need to keep this post and print it for Emery, that was so neat to read all about her! I think she is such a doll and if our babes are single when they're older, we should set them up :)

Melissa (Missy) Eva Streiff said...

Oh cute! Now why does this post make me sad Tara??? She isn't even my baby! She does have fabulous hair I must agree!

Matt and Jenna said...

SO cute Tara...I am very excited that Emery has curly hair to for the fact when she marries Easton they will have some hope of a tan Curly haired child...also your didn't sound like a stalker at all on that girls website! I'm so glad you found it for me!!

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

Such a sweet post Tara! Emery is a doll! I just love her! She is so fun and sassy, she takes after her mama! You and Braun sure do make pretty babies!

Jason & Casey Coutts said...

So Cute:)

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

these pictures are so cute! did you take them? emery is so cute...she cracks me up everytime i see her. what a cutie:) see you tomorrow!

Amy! said...

Ha that's funny!!! Good job dad1! NO - your not weird at all :) I learned how to crochet a few months ago at school... A random girl just taught me :) I would recommend watching some Youtube tutorials or finding an old lady on the block - She is bound to know! ha Thanks for the cute comment! P.S. How do you know Casey?!!!

Jessie said...

No.....I haven't been using photoshop. Hehe kidding. I wish my pictures just naturally looked like that. Photoshop is addictive and it's totally taken advantage of my life :)

The Fords said...

I LOVE your pictures! She is so cute! Your so lucky to have such a cute little girl.

Travis and Sadi said...

That was the sweetest post! The pictures of Emery are so cute. She is such a beautiful little girl. You definately need to print and save this for her... someday she will love it!

Mike and Felisha said...

Like Missy this post made me want to cry too!! She is a doll and I as I say all the time I LOVE her hair!!! It is seriously my favorite!! Also my sister took my nieces diapers away and she "sent" her a letter in the mail from "the diaper place" saying they don't make big girl diapers anymore and my niece just oh ok and she's been fine!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...