Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Answer Time!!

Natalie asked: I want to know about Brauns job. What does he do during the winter? Is he a supervisor or what? Just wondering!

Braun works for a Summer Sales Company called Platinum Protection. This is his 6th year doing summer sales. He started there as a sales rep working in Detroit Michigan, then managed his own offices in Fairfax Virginia, Atlanta Georgia and Miami Florida. The next year he became a Regional Manager and managed 5 offices (which allows me to travel with him A LOT and I LOVE it! :) ) and he is doing it again this summer. In the off season (now), he does a TON of recruiting.. (anyone need a job??) Basically Braun is a busy busy man. It is great though because his job has allowed us to travel to a lot of fun places and let us do things we never would of been able to do otherwise. The best part about it... he LOVES it!

Isadora asked: I have a question, I would like to know what camera do you use?

I am assuming (and hoping) you are not talking about my iPhone pictures! haha :) I need to be better about taking pictures with my nicer camera. I know I am going to regret it soon! I have a Nikon D50 with an 18-135 lens and a fixed 50mm lens. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my 50mm lens. I think everyone should have one. Plus, they're cheap! Less than $100! On my list of things that I want is a Nikon D90. Oooh.. I would love to be able to take video with my camera and that one lets you. Super Cool!

Sara asked: where did you an Braun meet and how long have you been married?

Braun and I met when I was a sophomore in High School. He had a girlfriend and I had a boyfriend. We were just really good friends until he went on his mission to Dallas, Texas. I saw him right after he got home. We went and had some ice cream cones at McDonalds and I always just thought he was so cute. Never thought there was any emotional interest at all.. we saw each other country dancing about a year later and he asked me to dance. I must of really impressed him with my sweet dance moves! :) We hung out everyday after that. Got engaged two months later and and married three months after that! We have been married almost 4 years and I love him to pieces!! :)

My weird friend Greg asked: "Tara with you being so amazing with all your crafts and stuff. I was wondering if you made bracelets that say WWTD What Would Tara Do?"

Greg.. you are such a dork and I am scared for your unborn child. Why does Emery love you so much?? hahahaha ;) Just kidding Greg. You know I love you! P.S. When are you going to teach Braun some of those sweet moves you were telling me about??

Senessa Asked: I would love to know how you learned to make that headband, it's to die for. Please share :)

Aren't they fun?? Well here is how the inspiration started.. My dad knows that I LOVE headbands. He was watching TV one day when THIS girl came on and was explaining how to make them. I hurried and called Jenna cause I knew she would love them like I did. We both got all excited, went and bought supplies (BTW.. crocheting is CHEAP & EASY hobby if you are looking for one!) I called a few grammas to see if they would teach me. I got impatient and YouTubed some videos and FOUND THESE. She also has 440 other videos incase you are interested HERE. If anyone wants to come over and make them maybe these can be our first project for craft night, let me know if you are interested!

Well that was fun! :) Thanks for your questions!

5 comments:

Gentri said...

Hey tell the world how you made that cute baby blanket with the awesome pink satin ruffles! Oh and I want to be invited to the new blog: gbaldwin519@msn.com

Kelley said...

I LOVE those headbands!!!! so how did you make the flower? Is it separate pieces for the petals? Gosh they are sooo dang cute.

Kara Denise... said...

I knew you would just love Greg's question. He thought he was hilarious. Greg can come over and show Braun his moves anytime! We need to get together again soon anywho and I know Braun will be thrilled to know Greg's secret moves. Ha ha!

The Ison's said...

I just bought the D90 (yesterday in fact) and I LOVE this thing! The videos turn out a lot better than I thought that they would. I'm soooooo impressed. Yeesh it's going to take some time to fully learn this sucker though. I totally recommend investing in it. =)

{The Wade's} said...

How much does someone start out at in your husbands job? E-mail me @
sheabay28@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...