Friday, January 23, 2009

Yesterday...

Whoa... Sooooo many things went wrong yesterday. Started off with Em waking up and Braun letting her get into bed with us. Here is our little family around 4 AM. Em is WIDE AWAKE and Anisten is BRIGHT eyed as well. Finally around 6 AM we were all back asleep. Braun apparently can sleep through ANYTHING because I am pretty sure he was asleep after about 3 minutes.
Well.. first thing in the morning, Em gets in the tub. I was especially happy that Braun was around for this one though. Because Em decided to forgo using the toilet today and thought the tub was a much better place to do her business. Notice Braun "bagged" his hand! haha :) Sorry if this disgusts you.. parenting is disgusting sometimes.
Here is what I did while Braun cleaned up the "poops" as Em called them. Played with this little girly!
Well, my iPhone case cracked a while back and Brauns froze yesterday morning. Finally we were going to get them fixed. Braun had a meeting with one of his managers and so I needed to meet him at 12:30 to be up at Apple when our appointment was. WELL...of course I was running late.. At about 12:25, I went to take the dogs out to find that Ellie (our black little Chihuahua) had gotten sick during the night and had basically exploded all over the laundry room. (Yes again.. sorry if that disgusts you! It was a disgusting day to say the LEAST!) Seriously.. how much cleaning up of bodily junk am I going to clean up in one day?? Well.. I had to leave it because Braun woulda killed me if I made him late to get a new phone! So.. I packed the girls up in the car and left. We met him at the Lowes parking lot in Sandy. He left his car there and we head up to Apple. Em LOVED the fountains.. too bad it was bitter cold! :( Notice her straight hair?? She doesn't even look like herself!

Both got new phones and headed back to pick up his car before he had another meeting with a rep. Pull into the parking lot.. no car. Are you kidding me??? Braun immediately thought someone stole it. Then I notice a sign.. No Parking or something like that. UGH!!! Then we see the tow truck leaving. He needed to park 1 row away from where he did and it would of been OKAY. Gosh.. What a krappy day!! So.. we follow the tow truck and pick up his truck.. paid them their dang money and then we came home.

Em fell asleep on the way home, so when we got home.. she wouldn't take a nap. I have been wanting to make a blanket for days and was REALLY looking forward to that nap! Well, then I remembered what was waiting for me in the laundry room. Anyway.. yesterday was NOT a good day to say the least! By the end of the day.. I was definately ready to go to bed! Emery was actually pretty pleasant though. It was funny, as I was cleaning up the dogs mess, Emery apparently thought she was the one that pooped and threw up everywhere because she kept saying "Sorry mom, Emmy Pooped, thats gross, Sorry Mom" It made the situation a little funnier I guess! Here is Anisten and Diesel at about midnight. YES.. Diesel and Ellie got major baths..
AND... I ended up getting my blanket finished. Here is a sneeky peeky! I have one little thing left to do on it and then I will show you all! It was a pain to make but it turned out super cute!
Anyway, I am SOOO happy that yesterday is over. I sure hope I don't have another day like that for a LOONNG time. It ended great though.. I went with a bunch of friends to see Bride Wars. That show is so cute and hilarious. Definately go and see it!

13 comments:

ashswindler said...

Geez Tara, that was a monumentally crappy day. Sorry you had to deal with all that. If it makes you feel any better, Bella pooped in the the tub just a few weeks ago and our cat vomited all over the floor at 4am this morning with a horrible wretching sound that made us think something was dying. Glad you came to the movie :)!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee said...

wow! Isn't it fun being a mom?!? You definitely have to have a strong stomach for this type of thing!!! I am glad it is all over with and that you find some peace today.

Ashley said...

Don't you love being a mom!!?? It's funny though, when it's your own kid you don't really think twice about cleaning up puke or poop! Once Emma pooped in the tub when she was about Emery's age and started screaming and crying hysterically! At least we can laugh about all the messes children bring!!

Cherice said...

WOW girly. I hate when I have days like that. Thanks for the info on the straightener!!! I love reading your blog. Your little girls are so dang cute!!!

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

ha ha ha!!! No wonder why you were a slow texter--your life sure is CRAZY (just kidding you were actually responding quite quickly! I'm impressed). Ya, I don't know if I can handle the pooping & puking. Maybe no dog OR baby for me! LOL! I'll just make Austin clean up all the messes--do you think he would do that? Hmm, probably not. Sounds like your day was insane BUT YOU MADE YOUR BLANKET! I am so excited to see it! It turned out SO cute! Was sewing on the pink ball edging hard? Tomorrow let's do something crazy since you won't have any kids!!! ;)

thewallfamily said...

Oh....I HATE when Max poops in the tub. He does it on a weekly basis! What a nice husband you have that will actually clean up the poop. John would rather DIE and I mean DIE before he would even look at the poop. I definitely married the wrong man when it comes to changing diapers and poop! Ha!

Morgan said...

Okay, that last post was me...Morgan! I was accidentally logged onto my little sister's blogger account....sorry!

Mike and Felisha said...

Oh man that's when the saying "when it rains it pours" actually means something. That is crazy!! Mike always brings Brynlee into our bed when she wakes up randomly throughout the night and then he goes right back to bed leaving me to deal with a wide awake child. I'm glad you made it through and finished your blanket!! I'm excited to see it and I really need to come hang out with you when you make blankets (maybe not when there is poop to be cleaned up) cuz I'm trying to make myself crafty!! Just call me and we should hang out soon!!

Aly G said...

Tara, had to see your fun blog, and just loved reading about your crap day! When it rains it poors right? I think every kid poops in the tub once or so. Loved the bagged hand! Emery looks so big with straight hair. Love it. Cool blanky too! Let me know if you are going to sell them! You are too talented. Aly

MattJ said...

What a crapppy job Braun! He "Braun-Bagged" it!!

The Mcclellan Family said...

Ayda pooped in the tub twice in one week a few weeks ago... luckily the trend has stopped. My 6'4'' 225lbs (yet incredibly dainty) husband will not go near my child's poop in the tub. I didn't think of baggies... just a large soup ladel. Yum!

The Parks Fam said...

Girl I think I got ya beat on the krappy thursday! Ha! Although getting your car towed would suck pretty bad. Anisten is SOO adorable, she has gotten soo big already. Its crazy how fast they grow up huh!

Alan & Connie Weber said...

Jolene pooped in the bathtub when she was little...and I was also in the tub!! To this day...I HATE TAKING A BATH!!! Sorry you had such a crappy day. Wish I was down there...I'd come stay with the girls and you could have a day off!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...