Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thank you for having my baby....

SOOO.. I just have to say how awesome my husband is! Everytime I have a baby he gets me a "Thank you for having my baby present" Yes.. I came up with the title for it, but it fits. Well with Em, he sent me to The Kura Door and I spent the day getting pampered with a massage, facial and pedicures. This time, he got me something a little more sentimental and I absolutely LOVE it.

Isn't it cute? Here is what the necklace represents.. (taken straight from the website)

"The Bloom Necklace. The perfect piece to represent mama and kiddos. The larger flower represents mom and the smaller blooms are her children."

He did good huh?? Way go go Braun!!

Want to see some of her Jewelry? I would love any of her pieces. They're all so cute!

Lisa Leonard Designs

9 comments:

The Parks Fam said...

Can you have your hubby call Casey and maybe give him some tips on stuff like that?! That is the sweetest thing ever!! I would wear that everyday and never take it off! Hope your doing good and getting some sleep. Aren't newborns the best? I could just stare at mine all day!

Letti said...

What a sweet guy. I love the necklace it if perfect. I am also a big fam of Lisa's. I have bought some necklaces for others but not myself.

Jed.Jessica.Carson.Bodie said...

The celebrities call it a "PUSH PRESENT" I tried to get Jed to buy me one but he wouldn't. Good job Braun!

Mike and Felisha said...

That is way sweet!! Good Job Braun!! He should do a training on that I'm sure all the wives would appreciate it!!

Joslyn said...

How sweet!

Morgan said...

Oh I am in love with all of her necklaces! I will have to hint around to John for Valentines Day!

Julie said...

You snagged a good one! I told my hubby that he could get me a gift when Emery was born and he was like "why"? I was like "Because I'm going to push a human out of my nether regions!!" Ug, men. Well not all men apparently!!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

I just got one of her necklaces for christmas! I LOVE them. Braun is such a good hubby:)

Hayley Neil said...

So cute! Braun is quite a guy! See, it's okay that he won't craft with you, at least he can pick out cute jewelry!
Yes, it is true that John helped me make the felt balls! it was really fun and really easy. I did 2.5" balls instead of 2" balls and it took much more flowers than I thought but I like the size way better. I was thinking they would be cute to hang on a door knob in a little girl's room with colors to match her decor.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...