Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Ribbon Store!

I had a lot of questions about where that fabulous place with all the ribbon is.. It is Taiwan Imports. Not to be confused with Taipan Trading! :) They are on 6544 South Cottonwood Street (Which is 300 West!) You have to sign up for an account to shop there.. but it isn't like a credit account or anything. It is so if you have a business you can charge the sales tax to your business. I just always pay the tax when I make my purchase. It is AWESOME!!

4 comments:

Jason, Mindi, Porter, and Ellery said...

I've been there! But a super long time ago before you had to have an account! Next time I am in Utah I will have to go, THankS!!
P.S. I would still love the headbands just let me know what I owe you!THANKS again!

Melanie S. Tripp said...

HaHa! Remember when we went there & got my Dad's business ID number & they were like "why would a car place need to shop here?" HaHa! Anyway I love that place! I also wanted to let you know I'm on my way to school & I'll be dropping my coat off @ the dry cleaners on my way... I'll fax you the bill! JK!! Love ya!

Amy said...

I love that place! They had a big mirror to hang on your wall for only $60 and it was framed cute too. I wonder if they still have it.

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

maybe we should all get together tomorrow during their meetings and we could come over here so you and missy can see our house! we missed you with rock band but i COMPLETELY understand. full boobs= no fun. we will do it again!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...