Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Video Chatting...

So I have done really good this time in not saying when my husband is out of town. BUT since he is coming home, I figure I can talk about it now. Yes.. Braun is on a Mexican cruise WITHOUT ME!! I am not even kidding. Yes, I am supposed to be on it. Who knew you couldn't go on a cruise past 24 weeks??! I personally think that is lame. I can understand like 30 weeks, but 24?? Seriously people. I mean, I am still way past the 30 week mark.. but I think I'm just bitter about it. He keeps sending me videos and pictures of the fun time that he is having. I don't know yet if I like watching the videos or not. I secretly hope the weather sucks, the food isn't good, hmm.. I'm just kidding! It is a cruise for work. They aren't working ON IT, but if they hit their goals, their company took them on it. Want to hear something else that really sucks?? MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS ON IT TOO!!! (Well, besides my sister) Yes, my 3 brothers, sister and parents. They had some extra tickets and so they got to go with. Meanwhile, I get to sit here and be fat. Maybe I just needed to vent.. thanks for listening.

But we do get to video chat with Braun every night that he ports! It has cost us an arm and a leg (do people still say that??) but it is worth it! I love talking to him.. especially when he has so much to tell me about. I am glad that he is having a great vacation. He really deserves it! Here are some pictures from last night right after we got off the __________(insert your own word here, cause I don't know what to call video-ing!) Em doesn't understand why she can't see or talk to her daddy and so to make her happy again, we took a gazillion pictures of ourselves being silly!







Oh man.. I love this girl..

P.S. Don't forget to check out the next post down!

5 comments:

thehaagas said...

Your little girl is so cute, and your belly is really cute and little compared to me. You look good, so when are you going to be induced?? My doctor will not induce me until I am like a week over.

Gentri said...

That sucks Braun is gone, I'd feel bad too! And trust me you are far far from being fat, you look adorable for being ready to give birth!! I like that you are growing out your hair and it does take forever, but you'll love it when it's long. My length is actually 6 inches shorter than I'm used to, so I'm growing mine out again too! It's such a cute color right now! I bet you go early, if you're already having contractions...I was actually 4 days past my due date (which was beginning to be hell haha) with Ryder..I've thought about doing the inducement stuff the next time around, so I'll need your opinion! Also, can't wait to maybe get something from you for free (who does that kind of stuff by the way!) :) you rock!!

THE BILLS FAMILY said...

Okay let me just say I am jealous! You look so good I was a fat cow by the time I had my baby! Still am, ugh! haha well you look great sorry you didn't get to go on the cruise! :( Bummer but I am sure they are having a dreadful time! haha

Joslyn said...

you and Em are so cute...you're training her well to love picture taking! :)

Jon and Maria Ison said...

Okay that's just not fair--well maybe it is but you know what I mean. That's one thing for Braun to be gone but for your entire family as well, I'd be pretty jealous. Ha ha. Aww Tara, you are such a good mom. Em just looks so happy in all of the pictures that you post of you and her together. You definitely are a fun, loving mommy. Your kids are so lucky to have a mommy like you--yes I said kidS. =)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...