Monday, December 8, 2008

MIA...

Whoa! This weekend went by way too fast! :) It was such a fun weekend though. I got to spend most of it with my little family and I loved every second of it!! Thursday-Saturday was Oh Sweet Sadie which was great!! Thanks again to everyone who went. It was my most successful holiday show! So again, thanks!! I couldn't believe how fast those BYU and Utah bags sold out. Crazy sports fans!!

The day before Braun left for his cruise, he told me that he bought me a suprise to keep me busy while he was gone. The whole time he was gone, I waited and waited for it to arrive. I had to physically remove myself from the computer numerous times so I didn't check his email to see what it was. I am so bad with suprises. Well, he got home on Wednesday night.. still.. no..suprise. UGH! He gets home. Still nothing. Thursday night I get home from doing something (can't really remember what it was) and check the porch. FINALLY!!! This big beauty was outside waiting for me..
He got my double stroller! I was so stinkin' excited! I am not sure how he thought it would keep me busy for a week (maybe he thought it would take me that long to put it together???) but still.. super exciting. Em loves it.
I never thought I would be as excited about a stroller as I was. I wanted this one so bad.. Now we need to take it out for a spin.. Fashion Place mall maybe?? I have a few gift cards burning holes in my pockets! :)

Friday, Braun went and did a little gun shopping with his brother. They took the plunge and both bought hand guns. It really freaks me out to have a gun in the house, but I think its because I don't know how to use them. We are both taking concealed weapons classes in the next few weeks.. eeeEEKK! Tara with a gun?? Double eeEEKK! After getting guns, we went to my favorite little Chinese joint. Chin Wah. Which is where that beauty of a pic a post down was taken. My fortune said..
Can't read it?? Dang iPhone. It says, "This evening promises romantic interests!!" It made me laugh because of all of your comments on THIS post.

We took Em to Bolt for the 2nd time. Super cute show bTw. Later that night, we hit up Leatherbys!! Anyone ever been there? Oh and we all went in our pajamas. LOVED it.

Saturday, I went to the last day of the super awesome sale at Joann's. KIDLESS!!! Braun took Em with him and his dad to Cabellas. (Which might I add, his dad bought a gun too..what is it with these Thueson boys??) I was able to do my shopping in peace. I think I spent 3 hours there. Saved WAY more than I spent and went home. I made some cute brooches out of fall fabrics (pics later.. I still need to add buttons!) and went and cleaned up at Oh Sweet Sadie! Went to a suprise 70's birthday for a friend, won 1st place in a skit competition and watched the X-Files with my husband!! Doesn't that sound like a fun weekend?? Oh forgot about Sunday.. woke up late, went to Church, celebrated Braun's brothers birthday, ate delicious food, watched Em play with this beauty (which she so nicely named.. TARA!) and went to bed!!

Notice the straight hair?? She didn't even look like my child.

Now that is my idea of a perfect weekend!! :)

P.S. 3 weeks from today (PLEASE LET IT BE SOONER!) I will be holding little _____________(insert name here) Oooh I can hardly wait!!

9 comments:

ashlan said...

I would have done anything to have my Kennadee be a Presley, my best frind has a Kendyl on Friday, but Aniston is also darling.

The Robisons said...

You forgot to mention the highlight of your weekend. You saw me while driving!

The Morzelewski Family said...

James informed me of your "gun class" you are having and told me he wants to take it cause he too wants a gun....scary but nice to have i guess??? Anyways just wanted to tell you how much I love little Emery in my class, she is such a SWEETIE and you should see how cute she is singing the little nursery songs, she always makes me laugh :-)

jen@annibird.com said...

That's a sweet stroller! You'll love it. Your husband is definitely a keeper :). I had to laugh when I read about the new gun because we did the same thing. Our house was actually broken into. Creepy, huh? Anyway I am actually taking the concealed carry class this week lol. I also have to add, after seeing your pictures at 9 MONTH'S pregnant you ARE the CUTEST pregnant girl ever!!! You look amazing! I didn't even look that great at 6 month's lol.

Joslyn said...

Nick got his concealed weapons permit and gun last year...I'm still undecided on what I think about it! :) I DID learn how to shoot it, so that's a good thing!

P.S. What's up with the blow up doll??? ;)

Team Fraser said...

just wanted to put in my 2cents on the name...I love Aniston but would you call her An for short? Then you'd have Em and An...LOVE it! But I really like Paisley

Audrey said...

Check out this fun website.. http://www.whatalovelyname.com/
I'm having a little girl too and am in need of a baby name.. I spend too much time online.. haha!

The Parks Fam said...

You got the VIBE?! Lucky! that is a nice stroller and you have a very sweet hubby...My hubby is way too much of a tight wad to think to surprise me with that! You will have to let me know how you like it! I LOVE the name Paisley by the way...Very cute! Only a few more weeks for you to decide, Can't wait to hear!

Mike and Felisha said...

Yes I'm so glad you got the stroller!! I definately want one when the time comes for us to have a double stroller!! I'm sorry I missed your oh sweet sadie this past weekend I love going!! I'm sure there was a lot of cute stuff!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...