Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Please...

Will someone PLEASE teach me how to knit OR crochet??? I am really stressing about a craft to take with me to the hospital. I don't think that I can sit in a hospital bed for 2 days without something to do!! :) Is that really crazy of me to want to bring a craft to the hospital? Well.. don't think I am crazy. I just can't NOT be doing something for that long. I mean... I will have an adorable baby to stare at while I am there, but they sleep so much ya know!? Anyway.. just thought I would throw it out there one more time.

4 comments:

The Robisons said...

I can teach you the very basics.

Laurel & Justin said...

If you get the looms from the craft store it comes with instructions and is super easy!

Jennie B. said...

I'm crocheting a super cute baby blanket right now. I can teach you how to do it. It has the whole alphabet on it. It's darling. Just go to Walmart and buy 6 "insert correct word here" things of yarn in the Caren brand. Buy a size "H" hook and I'll show you. It will keep you busy for longer than just the hospital!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

ok when you learn please teach me....i have been wanting to learn this for YEARS! old ladies taught me like 50 times on my mission, but i never was practicing so i can't remember.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...