Monday, December 22, 2008

Emails!

So.. I think I am all caught up on emailing people back for everything. If I missed you and you are wanting any clips, pins, flowers, headbands, car seat covers, hmm.... what other services do I offer? haha! :) Let me know! My email is over there ------------->

Hope you are having a great day! I am stuck inside (and DEFINATELY not complaining about that!) it is SOOO snowy here! I LOVE IT! I go in for my last doctors appointment in about 40 minutes. Hopefully they'll accidentally break my water when they check me. That way I will be home in time for Christmas and I will get a picture of her in a stocking. How perfect :) I can dream right??



This is what it looks like outside my house right now! A winter wonderland :) Cute!

2 comments:

Joslyn said...

I'm seriously so excited for you, and being so close to having this baby here! Keep us updated! :)

THE HILSABECKS said...

Hey lady! Congrats on your new baby to be! Can't wait to see that cute face! I hope all is well for you. I just love reading about how you and your family are doing! Good luck with the delivery and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...