Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What are YOU doing on Saturday???

Well my fabulous and incredibly computer smart friend AMY (pretend there is a picture of her here) is teaching a beginning Photoshop class in Orem. I am sure that everyone wants to know the basics of Photoshop. Come on?? Who doesn't!! (Just think.. all that Holiday weight that you are going to be gaining in these next few months.. VOILA.. it can be gone with the click of a mouse and you won't even have to remember it. Can you tell I am stressing about holiday weight?? haha! ) Here are the details:

The class is at:
Pebbles in my Pocket in Orem
Saturday, November 15
8am - 12pm

They can call the store to sign up. 801-226-2632

Also a little bonus... Each person gets a FREE CD of the entire Pebbles Inc Legacy line used to create a digital scrapbook page in class!

All you need is:
A Laptop computer
Photoshop Elements or Photoshop which can be downloaded HERE (It is a 30 day trial!)
2 Vertical Digital Pictures
and 4 wonderful hours on a Saturday morning!!

Does it get any better than that?? I don't think so!!

Here is an example of something that you will be learning there too! P.S. That is Amy. Isn't she stunning?? Here is a random fact about Amy that you could bring up in class if you would like. She had braces on for 9 years. Yes, you read right... NINE!!

5 comments:

Jill Chatterley said...

That Amy is a talented girl! Wish I lived close enough to go to that and to Oh Sweet Sadie.

the hogan's said...

I seriously wish I could go but I have a baby shower! I just got Photoshop Elements this week and have NO clue how to use it!

ALSO...Brighton High School is having a boutique for their fundraiser this year-It is going to be on Wednesday, December 10th at BHS from 5-7pm. Each vendor will be charged $25 to have a booth, (all of which goes to the Christmas Box House), and then you get to keep any money you make from your sales. So it is for a good cause and you'll make money while doing it! So if your interested in setting up a booth to sell your stuff let me know! sjhogan8@gmail.com

Amy Goffin said...

Thanks Tara! You are too kind!!! I'm sure everyone agrees. We're having another class on Dec. 13 from 8am-12pm for all those who can't make it this time. I also wanted to let you know, we'll be giving away a FREE Ali Edwards template CD to one lucky winner at the class! Wahoo! Be sure to visit Tara at Oh Sweet Sadie this weekend too. Her crafts are always amazing!

Lisa Edstrom said...

HI!
So, I just got your message about fetal foto. Well, I'm just doing it for the gender check. How much is your doc??? That may be something to consider. I'm paying 70 bucks there and my appt. is next week. Give me the details, because I'm willing to see all my options! (: Uh, yes I have a gut already. (:

Jennie B. said...

Holy cow! I want to go SOOOO bad! Me and Carly were just talking about taking one together. Is there going to be another because I can't come on Saturday. :( I'm throwing a shower. I'll have to give Amy a call! I'm so excited she can do this kind of stuff!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...