Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight!!!

Don't worry, I won't ruin the movie for anyone. No details here!! :) Except for the fact that I was strangely attracted to Edward in the movie. (Even though he was so creepy and awkward!!) Okay.. enough said because I am sure there are tons of you who HAVEN'T seen it yet. Well, no joke, I researched shirts online for a good part of the day yesterday. I needed one that was...well, perfect. Jenna and I called each other at least 10 times trying to figure out what to do. I wasn't about to resort to buying a generic one AND I needed to tie in the big ole belly somehow too. Well, here is what we came up with!! My shirt says, "My Little Nudger" (which is what Bella calls little Renesmee) and Jennas says "Edward RAVAGED me.. and I liked it!!" haha.. we are crazy.
Here is the group! We got there around 9:30 and the movie started at 12:30. Within the first 5 minutes of the show, I had already fallen asleep. I am not much of a night owl anymore. Good thing Jenna woke me up! I would of been TICKED!

Here is Jenna delivering my little Renesmee. Hahaha.. we are such losers. You should of seen the girls face that I asked to take this picture for us. She was probably 16 and thought we were nuts. Really though, do you blame her?

Look at our creepy necks! (Oh well you can't see mine, but isn't Jennas very REAL looking!??)


So.. I was told by some boy in the theater that I win the prize for the best dressed. Well, to be honest, there wasn't ANY competition! Seriously people?? Are we all too depressed about the economy nowadays to not get all crazy for a movie premier? I thought there would be tons of people in prom dresses and dressed as werewolves and stuff! Jenna and I were out waiting in line for some treats when all the sudden it hit me..We were "THOSE" kind of people. The kind that you go places just to make fun of. I never thought I would be one of "THEM" if ya know what I mean...

Well it was an awesome night.. Thanks so much girls for all of the fun! I LOVED it! :)

P.S. Don't forget to head to Oh Sweet Sadie up in Bountiful! The show started yesterday and goes through tomorrow!! :)

6 comments:

Amy Goffin said...

you never seam to surprise me. I love it!

Joslyn said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I'm laughing my head off right now! You are so funny...I love it!!! I love the pic of Jenna (is that her name) delivering the baby...So real! ha ha! :) I'm going to the midnight showing tonight!

Ison Fam said...

That's funny that someone was proposed to in your theater as well. Guess it was a very popular night. I love the way the shirt turned out. I was curious about what you came up with after seeing the picture of just the doll head. We saw Twilight at Jordan Commons and it was crazy there. They were holding a "prom" prior to the show. You paid $40 to get in and you'd get your picture taken, your dinner was free, and I know they did a few other things but can't remember exactly what. Tons of girls were dressed in prom dresses.

Morgan said...

I am glad that someone else was strangely attracted to Edward in the movie....I was beginning to think I was weird!!

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

Can I just say that you totally rock! I am so glad you wore this costume to the movie--you are the coolest in my book! See you on monday! Remember to tell me what food you are craving because I am bringing you dinner my friend! ;)

Brady, Emily, Brinklee said...

Ok, your shirts rock. Renesme is alittle creepy, but funny. I like your friends t-shirt too.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...