Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mahalo!!

I wish I knew how to say Adios/Sayonara/Asta La Vista Baby in
Hawaiian, but I don't. So I went with Mahalo and I'm thinking that
means thanks...eh, u get the jist.

We are headed to the airport right now. Just ate a fabulous dinner at
Ruths Chris while watching the sun go down. Doesn't get much better
than that! I am super excited to see my little We missed her so much!
We wished we would of brought her. She would of LOVED it. I am excited
to see my house too. My sister came and cleaned and organized my
ENTIRE house while I was gone. She is "nesting" for me since I seem to
skip that phase in pregnancy. Oh boy, I'm a lucky lady.

Lots of pictures coming soon! I don't think the people in Hawaii have
seen too many pregnant ladies before. You should of seen some of the
looks I
got there. Braun thought it was hilarious.

Anyway, gotta check my bags now! I'll blog later!

4 comments:

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

yay! I am excited you will be home soon so we can play! I am only about 5 minutes from you now! =) I want to hear all about your fab trip. I am sure it was just perfect. I know the weather was lovely--not like the snow we got here! UGH! Let me know when you are back so we can get together chica!

The Mcclellan Family said...

Keep those feet elevated my little domestic diva. When we flew to paradise during my pregnancy the flight made my legs super swollen. Water and rest, water and rest, and that's how it went away for me. We want that litttle croissant to bake all the way. :)

Joe and Rindi said...

How fun! You look so awesome! I can't believe you're so close and you look so great! Flying while pregnant sucks huh! I did it and wanted to die! I hope your flight went a lot better than mine!

Greg and Ky said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I want to take Greg there, he has never been and I know he would love it. My brother told me he saw you, what a small world!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...