Sunday, November 30, 2008

Look what I just bought! :)





Em's room is no longer her room. I got all of her clothes and toys put into her new "Big Girl Room" today! By the way, it isn't near done yet. Walls are painted, bed is up.. but no dresser, decorations, etc. Hopefully this week I can tackle some of that! Well, the walls are still a little bare in the babies room. SOOOO... I ordered me one of these! I don't really know where to put it yet, but it is super cute. You mod-podge your own papers onto it, so it is fully customizable! :) Anyway... you can buy it HERE or enter to win your own glittery chandelier at http://talkottown.blogspot.com/2008/11/black-friday-giveaway_28.html

Cute eh??

1 comments:

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

super cute, I absolutely love it. When I have a baby I am coming to you for tips and ideas girl! =)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...