Monday, November 10, 2008

It's here again!!

What is here?? Well Oh Sweet Sadie is here! Its this weekend. It is getting too big for its britches and is moving to "Noahs" in South Jordan. It is going to be awesome! I can't wait. Actually I can, because I am not really prepared at all. Eh, I'll get there. Here is the invitation for it! There are 3 holiday shows. This weekend, next and then one in December. There are usually different vendors at each show. What a great way to do all of your Christmas shopping! Oh, my goal this year is to handmake all of my families gifts. Not Brauns and Ems, but our families. I would of done Brauns, but I want something NOT handmade and so therefore, I can't say he has to homemake me something. Wanna see what it is?? It is the Clarisonic skincare brush. I got a facial in Hawaii and they used it. Oh I was sold instantly! It is made by the makers of the fabulous Sonicare toothbrush. I wish you could of felt my face. Wait.. how did I get off on that tangent? Back to Oh Sweet Sadie. Here is the invite! Come visit!! Oh and check out their website HERE to see some of the fun things you will find there this weekend! And while you are checking out the site, don't forget to get directions to Noahs, the Bountiful show and the Daybreak one!! :)


P.S. I am super behind on blogging, so expect a lot of posts from me in the next few days!!

P.S.S. What is the dealio with everyone going private nowadays?? Was there something that happened recently? While I was in Hawaii, my google reader had at LEAST 5 posts of friends going private. If you went private and I didn't get my email to you in time, will you add me please!! The email is tarathueson {at} gmail I love reading everyones blogs!!

10 comments:

Melissa (Missy) Eva Streiff said...

Oh tara I haven't looked at your blog for a while I forgot you even went to Hawaii...now you need to come over here and visit because our new neighbor Layla moved in!(I haven't had a chance to go yet either) Also I am glad I saw that post for the sweet sadie show(can anyone go or is it just for crafters/designers??) And one more thing..I have been thinking about the cruise and how sad I am that you aren't going. boo.

Jessie said...

There was a news article about how people with blogs are beginning to get stalked more because they share too much personal information online and it freaked everyone out, so a lot of people went private. Sounds like you had a blast in Hawaii!

The Parks Fam said...

Yay for the Sweet Sadie in Bountiful!! I will have to make it to that one for sure. I have been wanting to go since everyone raves about it but its been pretty far away from me! Hope you had a blast in Hawaii!

The Finches said...

I REALLY want to come to Oh Sweet Sadie in December! Will you be there? Probably not huh... There are alot of new Scentsys that smell oh so delicious!! Snowberry is my new favorite!! They have probably 10 new smells.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee said...

I hope Hawaii was fun. I was nervous about the toddler bed too. I heard that you should transition your toddler from the crib to toddler bed a few months before the next baby comes along so that they don't feel like the baby is stealing their bed. That is why we did it so soon. She loves her crib and never attempted climbing out. We just talked up how cool a big girl bed was and how she could share her crib with baby sister. She likes that idea. Brinklee would lay in her crib for an extra half hour if you let her and would just lay there and tickle herself. Now, she does get up right away after her nap, which is a bummer for me, but it hasn't been too bad. We've only had to have a couple bouts with her playing in her room during nap time instead of being in the bed. But I kind of threatened her that if she did I would put her back in her crib if she did it. That usually persuaded her to stay in her toddler bed and not get out. Trial and Error. Don't be scared, but be prepared for a little schedule change in sleeping habits! Sorry! What a novel I just wrote!

Morgan said...

Tara...you will have to let me know if you will be at the Bountiful Sweet Sadie and when so I can stop by seeing that's where I live...let me know!

the murdocks said...

Ok, I HAVE to go to oh sweet sadie at daybreak this time. Last time Reese was like a week old and I didn't quite have the two kids thing down yet. Let me know when it will be here ok? I would love to come see everything! And I hate private blogs, just that extra 10 seconds it takes to sign in makes me never go on them. Usually cause I have a baby in one hand and can't type.

Jennie B. said...

I know! I hate private blogs too because you never know if they've been updated or not. And it kind takes some fun out of it, but it's worth it. Sure sucks though! You should make a blog that isn't private of your crafty stuff. That might be pretty cool.

Laurel & Justin said...

Tara! I definitely want to come to the oh sweet sadie in Daybreak. I always get the invitations in the mail but I didn't know oyou had your stuff at them. Maybe I will have to go with Stacie. PS you are a gorgeous preganant woman! REmember when we ran into you at Panda Express & i was pregnant with Dyllan? I was a tank & only 6 months along, maybe with the next one I will stay tiny like you.

nicci said...

tara,
hello =) um you don't know me but you know my husband, jarom johnson (i think he served his mission with someone you dated or something?!?!) i noticed you had a blog on your facebook so i decided to take a peek, hope you don't mind! you have such a cute little family! our blog is private but i'll send you an invite so you can see that we are legitimate =)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...