Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm super SWAMPED!!

...but I wanted to share a cute picture of Em that I took yesterday. We went back to where we got our family pictures done (Em wasn't really cooperating that day! Which also reminds me, I still need to post those pics!!)She was in a much better mood yesterday. I haven't done any editing on this one at all yet, but I just love it! It is going to look great on our wall :)



I know I said that I didn't photoshop this picture at all, but my neighbor Pete decided it needed a little adjusting, so he took the liberty.... (is that how you use that phrase?)

3 comments:

Amy Goffin said...

How much did the old man charge ya this time? That could be one pricey picture. Ü

The Clarks said...

haha! You should have called me, I totally would have gone with you. Actually I am a little scared to see him again. Was he at your window of your car when you pulled up asking for his $15? I wish em would have given me that cute smile!

Beal Family said...

Tara..she is soo stinking cute!!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...