Thursday, November 6, 2008

Haleakala!!

Okay so the title of this post is the name of a volcano but that dang
word has been stuck in my head all week. Just say it once and it'll be
impossible to get out. We are having such a blast here! I look like a
dang tomato. Oh and Braun and I are stopped at a red light right now
and he just got offered some weed. Fabulous. ANYWAY... I am loving
spending time with my husband! I wish this week would go slower :
( Hawaii is so romantic!

I'll blog later! Gotta go eat some pizza!

1 comments:

Joe and Rindi said...

OH man I LOVE hawaii! That is so funny! Did you guys bike the volcano?! That's the best! Anyway, email me at rindihawkins@yahoo.com cuz i need your address to add you to my blog! I hope you guys have tons of fun! (how could you not there?!)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...