Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oooh New Hair!!

So.. today has been a little crazy. Actually A LOT crazy. But I got 3 VERY important things done today. I (with my sisters help--she's a gem!) got Em's new room cleaned out. So now I need to start painting like crazy. Can you paint while pregnant? Maybe I will have to wear one of those masks. Shoot! I didn't even think about that. I need to paint her walls and her furniture. She is using the furniture that my grandma--->then mom--->then me and now SHE will use! Cute eh?? I will hopefully start that right when I get back from Hawaii. THEN... I got my hair done finally! I can't believe I let myself go this long. It had honestly been about 4 months. Ugh.. that makes me sick. I went a little darker this time! My lovely friend Jenna did it and I LOVE it!

Say CHEESE!!

Oh a lovely "One WEEK away from 8 months" shot!

We went to a Halloween party at the Streiffs last night. It was super fun. I love getting together with friends!! Braun was white trash.. I was a pirate and Em was a darling little fairy. We Thueson's don't like to coordinate our costumes apparently. I will post pictures of all 3 of us as soon as Layla, Katie or Missy emails me some! I have misplaced my little camera. Weird.. Tara lose something??? Never.

Here is our little fairy. She loves her costume. I am so excited to take her Trick Or Treating tomorrow! Yeahoo! She is so cute. She loved carving "Poon-tins" with daddy. Braun is so good and patient with her. She is obsessed with her daddy. I kinda am too...


Thanks Missy.. stole these babies from your blog!

And last but not least.. (especially because I STILL haven't posted Ems birthday bash) we got family pictures done today!! My cute friend Amy took them. I can't wait to get them back. She is so dang good. It will be fun to see them. Of course, I will post them as soon as I get them!! :) Okay.. the pictures of Em's b-day just finished uploading. I am sure I will be back soon to post em!!

Ta Ta!!

3 comments:

Kara Denise... said...

Where is the bestest location ever?! Do tell! Love that you Thueson's weren't matching at all for your Halloween costumes. It warms my heart.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That picture of Emery in her fairy costume with the pumpkin is ADORABLE!!! I love it! Your new hair do is way cute to!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

ok i would email you some....except my camera is dead because i left my dumb charger in our hotel room in vegas! so i didn't take any pics that night. i am hoping someone will post them so i can steal them:)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...