Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oh My....

Oh my gosh..have you seen Gymboree's latest line of little girls clothes?? I am OBSESSED with everything in that line. I usually will wait for their clothes to go on sale to buy them, but I highly doubt they will have anything left of this line. Emery's birthday is today and she is having a "Polka Dot" party tomorrow with family and so I MUST go get that cute little jumper. AAAHHHHH! I just love it all!! :)





Wait a minute.. can you believe I have a 2 year old??? I surely can't.

Happy Birthday Little Emery!!!! :) I will write a post later about the festivities!

3 comments:

Joe and Rindi said...

Those are so dang cute!!!! I want to buy them and i don't even have a girl!!! I can't believe you have a 2 year old either! Are we really getting this old? Weird!!

Mike and Felisha said...

Oh my gosh!! You are right that stuff is so cute!!! I love it. Also....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Emery!!!

thehaagas said...

How old are we? A two year old. I can't even believe I am going to be a mom, I feel like I should still be in high school. Happy Birthday Em!! I love birthday parties that is one thing I am excited about to do with my kids. I love pink and brown and poka dots, to cute.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...