Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Martha Martha MARTHA!!!

So this past weekend we got together with a few of our neighbors for a murder mystery dinner!! The theme was "The Demise of Barpha DeStue" It was supposed to be a play off of Martha Stewart! It was super fun. I had never been to a murder mystery dinner before and it was a hit! :) I was Barpha's producer and needed to dress up like a homemaker and Braun was Barpha's handyman! Here we are! You all don't need to tell me how cute I looked, I already know! hahaha... the funny thing about it was that as I was leaving my moms house with her "Martha" clothes, she is saying.. "Now Tara, you better not ruin that dress or my vest. I really like those." Oh mom.. get with the times!!! (Did I really just say that?? Yep.. I sure did.)


(Check out the tennies.. Provo Homemaker to a T!)
Speaking of Martha.. check out this video. Oh have I mentioned my love that I have for Martha Stewart?? Seriously, LOVE THIS WOMAN!!! She is fabulous. Here is a video to prove it.

6 comments:

Kara Denise... said...

Gorgeous Thuesies just gorgeous!

justin and jess said...

I am also a lover of all things Martha. That video clip is great, I actually laughed out loud at a couple parts. Love the outfits too.

Vernos said...

that's so funny what your mom said, i was laughing pretty hard!

Chris & Jennie said...

Tara, you are like the crafty-est person I know! I love looking at your blog and seeing all your cute ideas. You're brilliant! So, I live in Logan, but last week I was down visiting my family in Highland and I swear I saw you driving! Do you have a black range rover, or land rover? And, does it have a platinum sticker on it? (I thought that may give it away) You passed us driving off the Highland/Alpine exit... I think?? Anyhooo - I love those petunia pickle bottom bags as well, but I missed the sale! Darn!!

Hayley Neil said...

Classic. you guys are one of a kind!

Liz and Calogero said...

LOVED the Martha Stewart Video! LOVED IT! Hey is that your house with the orange wall? I am about to paint a wall orange and am excited and nervous what color did you use?

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...