Wednesday, October 29, 2008

6 Quirky Quirks...

Well, first off.. if you are having a bad day.. read this cute blog post from Kristin found HERE. It just makes you want to smile! :)

Secondly.. like I said, I have a lot of tags I need to catch up on. So here is another fun one. It is writing 6 quirks about myself.. Tara Thueson.. I am a quirky person, so this should be easy.. but its not. To be honest, I have been thinking about it for the past day and this post may turn out to be more of an embarrassment to myself than anything!!

Here's number ONE!! I LOVE being home. I could sit in my house for days and never get bored. I also don't think that I have ever been bored in my entire life. I'm not even kidding. My head is usually going non-stop and so maybe that is why. But back to being home.. I kind of look forward to winter when you have to sit in your house all of the time. It is so relaxing.. AND hanging out in your PJ's all day is the best!

Number TWO!! I eat soup at lease twice a day. I crave it breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not like Campbells soup either.. there are 2 family recipes that are "souper" easy.. (haha.. am I lame or what??) that I alternate everyday. "Grandpas noodles" which are egg noodles with milk, chicken flavoring&pepper and "noodles and tomato juice" which are elbow noodles with my canned tomato juice and a bunch of different seasonings. Yummy!

Number THREE!! I associate people with their handwriting. If I know you, I know your handwriting I am sure of it. A lot of times, when I think of a person.. my mind instantly switches over to what their handwriting looks like. It actually drives me quite crazy. Even if I haven't seen you in years, I know what your handwriting looks like.

Number FOUR!! Back to eating, I could also eat pancakes every morning. Sheesh.. I have a boring eating life. Pancakes and soup! I swear eating pancakes every morning makes me lose weight too. Maybe it is just the fact that I am eating breakfast, but I swear to you... it makes me skinnier.

Number FIVE!! I am obsessed with being crafty. If I see something that is cute, my first thought is always "Could I make this??" and I will usually attempt it. I have a gazillion bookmarks on my computer of fun crafty tutorials or ideas I want to attempt. That could be a blog post for another day. Going through and posting fun tutorials. I have OH SO many. I also have an obsession with buying craft and scrapbooking supplies. Most of them sit unused downstairs in my craft room. Which by the way, I NEVER craft in my craft room. I always craft upstairs on the counter which makes Braun SOOOO angry. (Especially since I BEGGED Braun to hire someone to finish it for me!)

Number SIX!! I hate cleaning but I have an obsession with GETTING organized. Does that make sense? I buy organizing books, read organizing blogs, etc but I never actually try out the methods. Maybe I should spend less time reading and more time organizing! I will let laundry sit in the washer and I pretend its not there. Then Braun goes to get something and it smells like mildew. I will rewash it and do that all over again :( Sorry babe! Yeah, its a bad habit. ALTHOUGH, you will never see dishes in my sink. I hate dishes in the sink. Yuck. Anyway, Braun loves a clean house though and so that is where my sister comes in. Yep, my sister cleans my house. Isn't that great?? She loves cleaning and organizing AND I love her for loving it!! She calls and asks me all the time if I want my house cleaned. I think everyone needs a sister like that!

Kinda embarassing post, but its just who I am! :) I now need to tag 6 other people.. how about Mags, Layla, Felisha, Amy Clark, Kara, and Lemony! You are all quirky people so it should be easy! :) haha!

9 comments:

Kara Denise... said...

T sizz I think you are one of the quirkiest peeps I know. And I like it!

The Mcclellan Family said...

Oh I just love pancakes, with coconut syrup. Heavenly treat you should try in Hawaii my friend!

Mike and Felisha said...

Ok so I NEVER I thought I would find someone else who eats Macaroni and tomato juice. Mike and his entire family LOVES it. Sorry I have to say I think it's pretty gross haha but Mike will be happy also I LOVE pancakes. I make them all the time and not just for breakfast!!

Ashley said...

Haha. Grandpa Noodles!! YUM!! Do they still make your nose run? Those do sound pretty dang good right now.
And the whole laundry thing.. I do that too!!

The Perkins Family said...

the handwriting thing:
do you remember mine?
that's hilarious. you always talked about my handwriting, and i always secretly wished i had your handwriting.

The Brandt Family said...

Those are some good ones. I can relate to more of those than I might want to admit. My fav though is the handwriting one-who does that?? :)

Joslyn said...

That was so fun! The handwriting thing worries me....my handwriting is ugly- erase it from your memory if it's in there! :)

Greg and Ky said...

Those are funny! I remember some of those things about you, I could never forget the noodles in tomato juice. When we were little you would fix it every day! I loved your family recipe!

The Perkins Family said...

HAHA...yer silly. My handwriting is most likely pretty much the same...but its gotten REALLY SLOPPY over the years. It sucks!...And that goes for my spelling, and math skills too! I guess not doing those things on a daily basis, and also having my brain cells fried from having babies has got something to do with it. I'm totally getting dumber and ditsier as I age. My kids will be S.O.L. by the time they need homework help.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...