Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sorry everyone!!

I've been busy busy busy this week! Especially today. One of my best
friends got married so we had the temple, pictures, a luncheon and
Now the reception. But before I
Go to the reception, I have to run and set up at Oh Sweet Sadie and
right after my niece Kendall turns 2 today and it's her party!! Whoa..
See, it's been a busy day. Anyway, I'll post the link for shoe
pattern later! For now, here is a cute picture of my hot hubs and
little Em from today at the luncheon.

4 comments:

the hogan's said...

Emery is so cute! I love her little outfit! Are you going to be at the Daybreak Oh Sweet Sadie? I think Im going to go...Ive never been to it!

Matt and Jenna said...

OH Tara, I had my post posted to like 1 minute and you left a comment! I love it! Donna had it just in her gift pile...she got it from rod works!!! I was excited it turned out cute!

Mike and Felisha said...

I love the pic!! Em is way too cute!!

Melissa (Missy) Eva Streiff said...

Oh tara I haven't talked to you forever!! And you are still making really cute stuff!! I need to have a baby girl! ANd we need to do something sometime!! We use to be soooo funny!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...