Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh Sweet Sadie is today!! (and tomorrow too...)

I am BEYOND excited for this show this weekend. There is so many new vendors this time. I just loved seeing everything all set up last night. I am going first thing this morning to pick out all of my purchases!! :) There is honestly about $500 worth of things I feel like I HAVE to have. So lets just hope that when I get there today, I still won't feel that way. Most of the things that I want are for cute little babies, like a HOT PINK retro recliner, this dang cute car seat cover by Eletent. some cute jewelry for Emery, some notepads by Jot It Down for me, cute hats (and they have larger sizes for big heads!! Come on.. my head isn't THAT big, its all hair :)) Shucks, I don't even remember everything I want, but it sure is a lot. oohh.. a Pettiskirt for myself.. just imagine, me twirling around in it. (hahahah.. totally for Em!) Oh I am definately getting one of these recycled notebooks. Only because I have a major obsession with notebooks of all kinds, some crayon rolls.. see why I have a list a gazillion miles long? Anyway, there are PLENTY of things for adults too.. I just seem to always look for the little girl things.

So come to Oh Sweet Sadie today! They have their homemade chicken noodle soup for sale, lots of treats, and some more of that delicious salsa from last time too! It is in a really big house in Suncrest that overlooks Utah County (so if you are coming from SL county, just keep coming a little over the top!) It is really easy to find. Just go to Oh Sweet Sadie and download the map!!

7 comments:

Joslyn said...

yay! I might be able to come tomorrow! We are coming up for the Platinum Party!

Joe and Rindi said...

I love the post from before! I swear I had so many days when I was pregnant where I just wanted to rant about everything! I hope the next 15 weeks go by fast for you! All those names are cute by the way. I can't choose one!

The Davis Family said...

Hey there are a few of us from beauty school getting together this next saturday at Pizza factory at 7 if you can come you totally should!

The Davis Family said...

Sorry I mean Friday!

Dani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani said...

And of course Oh Sweet Sadie's favorite vendor/ life SAVER- Bitsy Blossoms!!

Thank you Tara- we SERIOUSLY couldn't have had a show without you!

Demi-Dos said...

Thanks! for the nice comments...we had a great time doing the show and CAN'T wait for this weekend! Oh Sweet Sadie is awesome. I can't stop talking about ALL of the amazing talent and cute, cute, CUTE stuff! Thanks Again! & BTW we have more hats and LOTS of website updates coming!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...