Friday, September 26, 2008

Introducing.. Ashley NELSON!

So Ashley and I have been great friends for forever. Well, since 7th grade, but thats basically forever. She got married to Jake yesterday and she looked beautiful!! Here are some pictures from yesterday! LOTS of pictures!!
Hayley and baby Grace, Heather, Ashley, Amy, Me and Em!

All of the above people.. plus the Quarnbergs! Ashleys fill in husband...

Heather and Ashley!
Oh I LOVED getting married! BEST DAY EVER!!!

Ashley, T Sizzo and Em!!


Heather, Tara, Em, Hayley, Grace and Amy (who is getting married in 2 weeks!!!) P.S. I LOVE YOUR HAIR AMY!!



Yummm.... this luncheon food was DELICIOUS!! Thanks ash!

Here is me and Stacey. She is due one month and 2 days before me! Us shorties sure do poke out quick!


Okay, so Ashleys cute husband Jake was singing a song to her during the luncheon. Emery decided to feed herself some of the apple pie that they served for dessert. Well, the whipped cream wasn't coming off of her fork and so I went to help her with it and she flung it. Braun was texting his mom on the phone and next thing he knows.. SPLAT!! He was creamed with a huge chunk of whip cream! I literally had to concentrate on not peeing my pants while I was laughing so hard that I had tears coming out of my eyes. It was so dang funny.
Well, last night was so crazy and I am happy the day is over. During the luncheon, Brauns mom text him and said that his dad was going in for a spur of the moment kidney surgery. So we had to leave a little early. I got everything set up in time for the boutique today and even got to Kendalls birthday party. (2 hours late, but I got there!!)

Last night, Braun and I were being SOOO silly. We got in a big water fight in our bathroom and I did cheer moves in my spandex. Braun is being a butt head and totally blackmailing me with a picture of me doing a heel stretch in a spandex jumpsuit. So, if you get the picture... or happen to see it, I am sorry. He refuses to take it down and is emailing it to as many people as possible. Its okay though, cause he has a giant coldsore on his lip and his doctor prescribed him Valtrex for genital herpes.

AND he looks like this when he works out...

7 comments:

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

K Austin and I were cracking up at the part about the heel stretch in spandex (you can do that prego??? wow!) and the pictures you posted about Braun for revenge. We almost peed our pants--that is totally something we would do to each other! Oh and Austin says that it looks like braun is about to drop the F bomb in that work out picture! I feel so bad for him with all of the mouth "diseases" he has right now! I hope you aren't kissing him! he he he! You look gorgeous as always Tara! Don't get weirded out or anything but Austin always tells me that you are seriously so pretty! We just love you guys!

Kara Denise... said...

T snizzle fizzle this was an awesome post. Awesome. Braun is a dirty old man. He is beyond code red according to Cha Cha with the questions he was asking about his cold sores!

Justina Selim said...

Hey, not sure if you remember me, but I wanted to say hi! We went to Bon Losee together! Your family is so cute! So exciting that you are going to have two soon! I also checked out your shop and I love it! You are very talented!

Joslyn said...

ha ha, I cracked up at your revenge pic of Braun and the Valtrex! So funny! I feel for ya Braun...I've taken Valtrext many times FOR COLD SORES... I hate going to the pharmacy to pick it up cuz they probably think I'm some nasty girl! :)

ScottNLili said...

Blackmail pictures are the best. I have the best picture of Scott asleep on our bed, with his hand down the back of his pants. I guess he had an itch, and while sleeping he just gave up on it. But he's got some doosies of me, most of which are camping, and trying to go pee without being seen. Im not good at it. If I see your spandex picture, i'll try not to laugh...too hard. :)

Mike and Felisha said...

Haha I saw the spandex pic and it was great!! I do have to say your pics are WAY worse!! Haha the work out one had us cracking up!!! When you declare war you mean it!!! Also I LOVE Emery's hair and dress in the wedding pics!!! She is way too cute!!

Amy Goffin said...

Thanks Tara. PS I LOVE YOU!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...