Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I REALLY NEED HELP!!!

Hey everyone!! Its me, slacker blogger Tara here. I have had the most stressful week of all time. I put myself in a major bind and forgot to order a MAIN PART of my bags. It was a disaster. Luckily, I got some things overnighted to me and I should be all set for tomorrow to go and set up at the "Expo!" Okay, I have to ask though... do any of you know anyone who has one of THESE!!

It is a hand press for attaching rivets/grommets/snaps! I need it tonight. I know this is a long shot, but I have to ask!! If you do, email me at tarathueson {at} gmail {dot} com. I will respond immediately!! If you know anyone that would let me borrow it, I will give you and them major freebies!! (I will even pay you!) I need it so bad.. I can do it by hand, but boy.. it takes forever!

P.S. You most likely would use this if you made bags, fixed boat covers, etc. Random, I know!

Also, to everyone that wanted tickets to the show. You can come and pick them up from my house :) I still have a few left if you didn't comment and still want some.

And last but not least, COME TO THE SHOW!!! It is going to be so fun :) I am going to have about 500 litterbags there. So there will be PLENTY of new styles to choose from as well as a bunch of other fun things like wipe cases, diaper cakes, some super cute new fabric flowers made by my dear friend Rachel, headbands, flowers, binky clips, tutu's and jewelry!! HOW FUN!!! And I am not sure how they are setting up the booths numbers, but my booth number is F6. I would love for you to come and see me!

1 comments:

Natalie and Aaron said...

Tara, I wish I could help. Sorry. I called my family...they don't have one. Anyway, I sent you an invite to my blog. Let me know if you didn't get it, or if you don't want it : ) Have fun at your show.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...