Thursday, September 11, 2008

I need vacation opinions...

Braun and I are wanting to take a trip with just the 2 of us the first week of October. We want to squeeze it in before we have 2 kids! Anyway, we need opinions. We don't know where to go. We want to stay in the U.S. and really are open to anywhere..hot, cold, scenic, big cities, etc. We have been to a lot of places and also wouldn't mind going back anywhere. So my question is, have you taken a fun vacation without kids anywhere?? If you can't tell, neither of us are too picky about where we go!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

Also, do any of you have any reviews on the FLIP camcorder? I am really bad at taking videos of Emery and our family and I think having a super mini portable (and cute!) one would be great to take around with me! I actually already got it but want to hear what other people have heard about them. I haven't used it yet...

10 comments:

Liz and Calogero said...

New York City is so fun with just you and your hubby! You can go to shows, go shopping it is perfect adult fun! Or go lay on the beach in Mexico my two favorite vacations. Have an awesome vacation!

The Clarks said...

Have you been to Chicago?? In my opinion, it is just as good as New York but it is prettier and cleaner. They also have shows and amazing shopping! You would love it! I also have the same problem.. I have about 7000 pics of ivy and probably 2 hours worth of video. I think that there was a review on the little camcorder on design mom about a month or two ago... let me know how you like it!

Jennie B. said...

KAUAI!

Vernos said...

oklahoma city baby!!! hahaha, I've seriously been there for a world horse show when i was a kid. Ridiculous. I'd go to the pacific northwest, Seattle, washington? so pretty!

Angela said...

Brad's vote is Alaska but probably not really romantic. I loved Santa Barbara, CA.. there is a hotel called the Hotel Santa Barbara right on State Street.. kind of older and quaint but the restaurants and shops around the hotel are incredible especially at night. They also have great hotels on the beach and just beautiful rolling hills. I would love to take Brad back.. I went there on business. excited to see where you go! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

The Laybourne's said...

I say Kaua too we just went and it's amazing stay at the outrigger there all I can say is BEAUTIFUL!!! also my sister in law has the flip and loves it!!!

Joslyn said...

That recorder looks cute...I haven't ever seen it. Seriously blog about how you like it...I might have to get one!

I'm not much help on the vacation aspect...anything away from the kids is a good vacation for me! :)

Kristie said...

My reader recommended your blog, and then I saw this. My sister has this, and she LOVES it. It is the best thing that has every happened to her apparently. After I videotaped her sealing her kids to her on it I have to have one too. Get it. btw- cute blog.
Kristie Andersong Gardiner

CIERA said...

I don't have one of those but I totally want one. So I know this is kind of standard but I always love going to Hawaii and out of the islands I've been to I've really liked Maui 'cause there is tons to do there. And October (is that when you're going) would be perfect weather :)

Mike and Felisha said...

I say ANYWHERE in Hawaii!! I love it!! My favorites r the big island (there's a smaller temple) and Maui!! That's where we r going in January I think

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...