Monday, September 8, 2008

{252}

What is 252 you ask?? Well, this is my TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY SECOND POST!! Holy smokes.. I have become quite the blogger. You never would of guessed though after my week from Hell. I slacked MAJORLY on blogging last week. It was a "full blown, stress infested, I hate my life" kinda week. Sure am glad it is over though! The expo went great! It was a lot different than I expected and I think I am just going to stick to "Oh Sweet Sadie" from now on. I like craft shows a lot better and heck, I got so sick of hearing..."Is that a CAT litter bag??" Why in the h#$% would someone make a CAT litter bag? Okay, enough venting. But really, I am happy I did it and got it out of my system. Speaking of Oh Sweet Sadie, it is in 2 weekends! September 19-20.. I will post more info on it soon.

I think this post is going to be a "Brain Dump" I have a lot of randomness on my mind and I think I'm just going to spill it. My camera is in Em's room and she is sleeping, so no good pictures, but I am sure I have some iPhone ones that I can find.

First of all, to all of you blog stalkers that came out of hiding at the Expo.. you guys are awesome! I had about 15 random people come up and admit to being blog stalkers to my ridiculous posts. I want to read yours too, so leave me a comment.. you know who you are!

We are going camping this weekend with some friends and I am super excited. The other night after the Expo, Braun was putting our generators together and we decided that we were going to go spur of the moment camping that night. Well, it never happened because I went in to get ready and fell asleep on the couch. It is amazing how sitting on your butt for 18 hours in 2 days poops you out. Yeah, my tooshy hurts bad. real bad. Speaking of hurting, I am having this HORRIBLE, lays you flat on your back, sharp shooting pain in my upper butt/lower back area. Anyone know what it could be? I am sure it is pregnancy related, but it happened about 6 or 7 times yesterday and is still lingering today. I think I need a massage.. Kura Door, here I come!
(If you haven't been to the Kura Door, GO.. it is wonderful. And if you go with your hubs, be sure to get the Ofuro bath.. minty water, cucumber water, almonds, rose petals, hot and steamy.. doesn't get better than that!!)
Anyway, back to camping.. I am super excited to take out the trailor again. It is awesome.. I don't think I have posted any pictures of it yet (I haven't even posted about camping! woops!) So here it is.. all hooked up to my car and ready to go!
It is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to go this week..

Now to our doctors appointment last week.. It was a good one. It was my major ultrasound appt. I kept getting all nervous that it was going to be a boy, but nope.. still a girl! It was fun to see her wiggling around in there. She is starting to kick me all over the place, especially when I am trying to get comfy in bed. The doctors said she is super low and so I am guessing that is why I am getting those annoying pains down my back. They also moved my date up a few days which was great to hear! Now she will for sure be here before the New Years! I hated going late with Emery and they won't let that happen this time they said. Thank you new Doctors!!!! Pregnancy is so much better when you actually like your doctors, I hated mine last time.. so going to appointments this time around is fun :) While I was laid up on the doctors table, Emery got up on there with me and found the "Probe Covers" That is just a fancy way of saying a Bulk Box of Condoms I think...Em thought it was just the coolest ''BALLOON" and of course, Braun and I are just laughing at her. The doctors came in and probably thought we were super immature, but whatever. We got a good laugh out of her trying to blow it up.



I will spare you the pictures of me with my belly all lubed up on the table... The angle they were taken at makes me look enormous. Maybe I AM enormous?? Nah, its the angle :)

Here was my best Swiss Days purchase... It is huge and I love it :) We need some churchy decor in our house!


Now onto yesterday, we went to my parents house for dinner and the weather couldn't of been more perfect.

Check out these girls' hair.. Wow, its so dang curly.. I hope our next little girls hair is curly too. I don't know what to do with straight hair on kids!!
My hot hubs.. Oh it is so nice having him around again!!
And the two cutest girls ever.. they are so fun!

I am sure I will post again soon.. I still have so much to blog about. Oh and no, I haven't found a name yet.. Although, I have thought of a few more that I love. Dang, baby naming is hard. Oh one more thing, any of you have any reviews on this double stroller? It is the Phil and Teds brand. That is really my only real purchase I have to make, and I hate how long normal double strollers are. Let me know!


P.S. Sorry, I have been so bad at calling people back lately. I am working on it, I promise. I will call you all back soon! I just have to get caught up on my website orders and I will be good to go! I hate being behind on things!

14 comments:

Nic and Andrea said...

Hey Tara-
I am one of your blog stockers! I found your blog through the Danica Pixton's. I love reading your random blogs, they always make me laugh. I wanted to make it to the expo because all of your crafts that I have seen are adorable. So there, now you know, Andrea blog stalks you! Your welcome to do the same to mine!

Nic and Andrea said...

I even spelled stalkers wrong, you like that!

Matt and Jenna said...

ok here is my thoughts on the stroller...love love love it's not a long monster like mine...but what I for see is when your baby is older she'll get pissed she can't see anything in front of her...just something to think about!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Tara, I am sure you are SO relieved to be back to earth after such a crazy week! Your booth was by far the most innovative and creative out of all of them!
By the way, your sharp pain is most likely your baby lying on your sciatic nerve and yes, it kills!! I remember at night whenever I needed to shift positions it would hurt so bad I would cry. Your sciatic is a large nerve that starts in the lower back and runs through the glutes and down the lower leg. Mine killed for about a month and then one day, my baby just shifted positions and the pain was gone!!!

Esther Noelle said...

Hey Tara - another one of your blog stalkers you met at the expo! :) It was great to meet you! Your blog makes me smile!

I agree with pp, that pain has got to be your sciatic! No fun! I went to a chiropractor at the end of my pregnancy for a sharp nerve pain and that seemed to help - they do some massage, acupuncture, and other fun stuff! Hope you feel better!

Kara Denise... said...

I enjoyed the randomness! It was very entertaining! Thanks again for free expo tickets!

Melissa said...

Tara, the black bow I bought from you is SO cute and when I got home I thought "this would look cute on a headband" so I attached it to my headband. (just cliped it though) It is SO freaken cute! So THEN I remembered your post about the headbands at Nordstroms so I scrolled through your blog to look at those Here's what I think.....You should make that same kind of bow and buy cheap headbands and attach the clips and you could do 1 or 2 bows on the headband. Though they don't look exactly like the ones at Nordstrom they are just as cute! phew! how was that for some input?!

Liz and Calogero said...

Hey Tara-
This is Liz Cunlifee-Ricotta just wanted to let ya know I have been reading your blog lately and it makes me laugh. It is really fun to see what you've been up to! By the way all of your crafts are so adorable I am going to have to get myself one of the car litter bags they are so cute!

The Bakers said...

I blog stalk you I wont lie. I thought I would just give you advice about the double stroller to, I got a jooovy one I found on baby center. I love it because it fits behind my third row, so it is pretty decent size wise and they older one can sit or stand in there sit. The only problem I find is the front reclines and my oldest hates it.

Amy Goffin said...

maybe a capital R or the big car image would help people realize they aren't CAT litter bags. Ha ha

The Hulls said...

I'll be honest, I blog stalk you too! Your posts make me laugh. I love how creative and crafty you are too. Congratulations on having another girl too!
Jennifer

The Smiths said...

Yup I am guilty. I got to your blog from my sister's blog, Sabrina B. I love reading your funny and entertaining posts. You are so crafty and such an amazing women. I don't know how you get so much done in what seems like so little time. Your booth at the craft fair was amazing. You did a great job putting that together. Oh..and about the back pain. It sounds like I had that pain when I was pregnant and I went to a chiropractor. It helped a TON! Plus they sometimes have a massage therapist in the office who can work on you too.

Joslyn said...

about the stroller... I agree with "Matt and Jenna". I think it looks super cool and I really want a jogging stroller, but I think when the baby gets older she will be ticked off to be in the bottom!

Jed.Jessica.Carson.Bodie said...

I love my sit-n-stand. It is so versatile. I put my oldest in the front and the car seat in the back and then I put my oldest in the back and use the car seat attachment in the front. I love it!!!!!! It is a baby trend brand.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...