Friday, August 29, 2008

Swiss Days!!

I have been stuck in my house all week forcing myself to get ready for
this Expo next week. I made myself get out today and go to Swiss Days
up in Midway! I have never gone and wanted to fly home from Florida
last year just so I could go. It never happened though. So my mom,
sisters and I are on our way. We passed a cute thrift store and I made
a great purchase!! Look at my new cute lamp. With a nice coat of white
spray paint, it is going to look great in Ems new room! This trip was
a success.

2 comments:

Jason and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! What a cute lamp! I know you don’t know me, but I'm just getting started in the whole blog thing and love looking at all the fun projects that you do. Keep up the great work!

Kara Denise... said...

way cute sizzle! I am going to Swiss days today and I am so excited! My mom went today too and she said it was crazy!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...