Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pray for NieNie...



I am not sure if any of you read the blog Nienie Dialogues. I discovered it one night and have since been hooked. I think she is the cutest girl and a great mom..she is LDS and lives in Arizona. Me and her have emailed back and forth a few times about random things and she is super nice. Anyway, I hadn't checked her blog for a few weeks and just found out that she was in a plane crash. She is burned over 80% of her body and her husband has burns over 1/3rd of his. They have 4 little kids. Isn't that sad? Anyway, just passing the word along.. they are expecting their hospital bill to be in the millions and if you would like to donate, you can go HERE. and to read updates on their conditions, go HERE!

Don't forget to check out her blog as well.. you will feel like you are her best friend in no time! :)

2 comments:

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

oh my gosh tara. I looked at Stepanie's blog and her sister's blog and I just started crying. I watched some of the tv reports on the accident and it is so terrible. I feel so bad for them and their family. This is such a tragedy. And it goes to show just how fragile life is. I seriously broke down when I was reading it because my heart broke for them. I called Austin and we talked about it and we were saying just how important it is to pray for protection and help everyday and we also talked about how much we have to be grateful for. We think we have hard times and then we see stuff like this and realize we are extremely blessed and are so fortunate. I am so glad they have the gospel in their lives. I know the Lord will help get them and their family through this and He will be with them every step of the way. Thank you for sharing this--it is so sad but they will definitely be in my prayers!

The Clarks said...

They live right by my parents... My mom says that they are an amazing family! I cannot imagine what their little kids must be going through....so sad!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...