Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The past 3 weeks...

(Be sure to check one post down for a fun and cute craft to make!!)

have been super fun! I have traveled with Braun to Charlotte NC, Los Angeles CA, and St Louis!! It has made the last 3 weeks go by really quick. If I wouldn't of traveled with Braun the past few weeks.. I would have seen my husband a total of 25 days since the end of April. So, with traveling, I have seen him maybe 50 days. That is depressing. It is his first year just traveling without me. Honestly, some days I wonder if it is worth it. I loved moving around to a random state for the summer. It was so much fun. So girls with husbands that do the security sales thing.. be grateful and live it up. One day you will really miss it!! I sure as heck do! Em has loved going with him. She whines and cries everytime he leaves us. Only 12 days left until he is home for good!! (Well until next summer anyway!!) Yay! I want to plan a big trip somewhere. I was thinking to go all around Europe for a few weeks. One last big trip before the next baby comes along... we will see how that works out though. We have 4 free flights (that only people other than Braun can use!) that we have to use before the end of 2008 so we gotta go somewhere right?? Anyway, I guess this job has its perks though. We have about a million sky miles that we can use... great people he works with and and great people he works for, he has his own schedule the rest of the year, great vacations, I could go on and on.. so I really should stop whining about missing him.

Oh but I will complain about THIS!! So Braun comes home one day and says, I think I am going to go on the year end cruise. I was talking with a few people and they think it would be a good idea if I went for just a few days of it just to show my face and stuff. WELL, you can't go on a cruise past 24 weeks along and so big ole' Tara will just be sitting on her butt while Braun goes on a week long cruise to Mexico the day after Thanksgiving. I will literally be 9 months pregnant. I hope they tell me I might go early or something just so he can't go without me. Doesn't that suck?? Yep-- it sure does AND my ticket just has to go to waste. UGH!!! I sure timed this pregnancy just right didn't I? I hate missing out on fun things! Anyway, enough complaining from me! I haven't uploaded any pictures to my computer yet from the past few weeks.. but I will post a few random ones...

I got Em's Halloween a few months early while I was in St. Louis! I just thought it was so cute :)

and she LOVES it!

Em has a new friend... they play so dang cute together. They copy EVERYTHING each other does. His name is Gage! They live down the street from us. Poor kid was playing at our house last night and tripped over a basketball and skinned up his whole face. It was so sad!

Braun and I are looking into buying a camping trailor. We want one so bad! We went looking at 4 different places yesterday and Emery had a major accident in her pants. Luckily I had a change of shorts for her. No shirt though. So for about 2 hours she had to walk around like this. We were in Harmons doing some much needed grocery shopping and Braun found her some nice "Pasties." She liked them until she tried ripping them off. Ouchy!
Well, I am tending Kendall today and her and Em have now dumped 2 bottles of lotion all over the place... I think I should get off the computer!

Have an awesome day!!

6 comments:

Mike and Felisha said...

I'm glad Emery plays nice with someone else besides Kendall!!Haha maybe her and Brynlee can be friends!!! I hope they didn't dump the lotion like she did with the water bottles or else you are in for a lot of cleaning!! Mike and I LOVE to camp so if you guys get a trailer we will see if we can borrow my parents 5th wheel and we will FOR SURE come with you!! Mike will be so excited camping is the thing we miss the most about not being home for the summer. Keep us updated and if you decide not to get a trailer we should still go camping in tents we can play shanghai!!!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

Don't worry last year our tickets went to waste for the cruise too. I had Andrew over Thanksgiving so we knew there was no way we were going on that one.

The Mcclellan Family said...

I'll admit have mixed feelings about this one because it's a pretty long cruise and you never know - I had my little one in an untimely fashion! You might be right about that little croissant being ready early. Use the "let's play it by ear babe," it works for me all the time.

Anderson Adventures said...

That stinks. You are four weeks ahead of me in your pregnancy so I will only be eight months. People are telling me to try and go anyways like Dani Hallows did last year. I don't know though. What do you think. Is that to close?

Amy Goffin said...

If I recall... I won you a trailer at the Price is Right. Should have kept that one. I swear, the things I do for you and you don't even appreciate them.

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

Well I don't know about this whole baby coming early thing since I've never had one--but that really is poopy you can't go on the cruise. =( Em's halloween costume is so cute--and I love how you strategically placed those stickers Tara. Only you would have stickers on hand...=)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...