Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our Midnight Launch!!

Last night was awesome. Kara, Jacey and I went to the Launch Party for
Breaking Dawn. We got our nails painted, arms tatooed, ate delicious
cake, crowned, stickered and best of all... Got to spend 2 and a half
hours in Barnes and Noble with no kids. There were a bunch of girls in
prom dresses which was hilarious!! We even got asked by some 16 year
old girls how old we were. I think they thought we were a little old
to be there!! Anyway, we walked out of the store at 12:10 with our
Edward in hand. Oh I can't wait to finish it. All I gotta say is ....
They better finally _______!!! (if you've read it, fill in the blank
yourself!!)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

ha ha ha! Tara, your posts kill me! haha! What is up with all these books anyway? It's all anyone talks about. I think I better read them. or not.. I still haven't decided.

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

That looks like a blast! My book is still not here and I am so bummed! =( And I agree about what they better! (wink wink, nod nod). HA HA HA! ;)

Mike and Felisha said...

Oh Tara you should have dressed up!! Mel and I did and it was a blast!!

Melissa (Missy) Eva Streiff said...

freakin' pervert!! ha ha just kidding can't wait to read so jealous of the party!

bari said...

Uh oh. I just bought that book for my 12 year old. She's 2/3 finished and she's read all the others... maybe I should go read them myself... Is it totally inappropriate???

Looks like you all had a great time, btw! And your pregnant belly in the other post is too cute. You should see my sister... she's in her 4th month with twins and she looks like a house (or Shamoo, she keeps saying). You look tiny in comparison.

Smiles,
Bari

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...