Friday, August 8, 2008

My SWEET find at Nordstroms...

First of all let me say, I HATE buying Maternity Clothes. The shirts are usually tents and the pants usually aren't cute. With Emery, I always bought pants a few sizes bigger and just wore skirts. Looking back, I look like a fattie in all of my pictures because my pants were about 3 sizes too big in my legs. So I decided this time around I was going to get some maternity pants. There is a cute boutique up in Sandy called Expected that I bought some jeans from. They were way overpriced, but I thought I loved them so I bought them. Well now onto my great find---I went shopping last night at Nordstroms and discovered something amazing for all of you pregnant women out there. There is a brand of pants/capris/shorts called Jolt. They are sold at Nordstroms, Macy's and Dillards. They have a fold-over waist that is stretchy (made from the ribbed material on the wrists of sweatshirts) and the style of the jeans is dang cute. You can dress them up or down so I will totally still wear these when I am not pregnant. They come in Black, Brown, Jean, and White. The most expensive pair I bought was only $44!!! Which is awesome considering the ones from Expected were 5 times that. Anyway, here are some pictures!! I got Black, Denim, and Brown. White was super cute on (not see-through either!) But with a 2 year old that likes to wipe everything possible onto me, I just didn't think those would work...


and to see the pants... click HERE!!!!
Even if you are not pregnant, super comfy cute fitting pants at a FABULOUS price!! When you are pregnant and its impossible to find cute pants, you will totally be thanking me! :)
(I should probably say... they said they ran out of the capris the day they got them in and so I have never tried those ones on. I just ordered them there... hopefully they fit as cute as the pants do!)

3 comments:

The Morzelewski Family said...

Hey Tara! thanks for the helpful hints about my camera, i am truly pathetic I need to take a class or something. Anyway you can see our friends with the triplets blog, just click on the Sharp Family link on my blog!
I'm glad you were able to find some cute pants, maternity clothes are the worst!!! The cute ones are way expensive and everything else is... well you know :-)

thehaagas said...

I love that thanks. I got so cute pants at motherhood and they have like the same band in them it's called secret pocket or something and it's the same material in the tummy bands. I love them, they are so comfortable.

The Mcclellan Family said...

The capris are a little long - on a short stub of a woman like me. I bought them anyway and Nords hemmed them for free. Tara, why do I stalk your blog... it's like I cant resist!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...