Friday, August 22, 2008

Lots of randomness today...

Okay... first things first. I have heard that Season 4 of LOST is out. I just tried looking online for it and it says it isn't available until December 9th. Is this true or is it out yet?? I finished up season 3 yesterday and I really want some more!!

Now onto the 2nd matter of business.. I need an organizing buddy. Is anyones house unorganized and you want to change that?? I know that a lot of people are moving back into their houses after 4 months and maybe you need a little boost too! I HATE organizing but I think if I have someone that is checking up on me, it might work. I was thinking, we could figure out what both of us need in our house organized and once a day or twice a week or something, we could send pictures to each other..Before and After!! We don't even have to know each other.. I think it would be great for me!! Maybe a Tidy-Tuesday or a Freakishly Organized Friday?? Yep-- sounds good to me. Leave me a comment if you would like to be my organizing buddy! I will take as many as I can get! If you don't want people to know you are unorganized, send me an email to tarathueson {at} gmail. (of course, turn that into a REAL email address)

NEXT... if you can't tell, I am trying to be more on top of things.. I bought a birthday book. It is going to remind me of everyones birthdays and so I can either send them a little somethin' somethin' or give them a call. Would you all leave a comment with your birthday on it?? No, I don't care to see the year, although.. I am dang good at guessing.


So please don't look at this post and say, I will comment later.. cause we all know you will forget. Just take a sec and post your birthday, if you want to be my organizing buddy (I am 100% serious about this!) and if you know any LOST details..

And what is a post without pictures?? Boring! This was my task yesterday.. tackling my mess of a basement. I set a goal to have my basement cleaned out by the end of the summer. I achieved it! Hallelujah!
Okay, I have to tell you how it got this way. We moved into our house 6 days after I had Emery. I was NOT in the mood to go through everything and so I just told everyone to put it in the basement. Well, it has sat there for almost 2 years now (how embarassing.. how did I just admit that??) Braun is going to be SOOOOOO happy when he gets home!!

Here is Em and Kendall during cleaning. They found some makeup and went to town!!
And after!!


Next matter of business.. my closet!!

14 comments:

Kelley said...

You can get season 4 on Itunes or abc.com has the complete season 4 that you can watch for free! season 4 is INSANE! but take your time (if you can help it) because season 5 wont start til 2009:(

Callan & Jaci Finch said...

You are so dang cute lol! I would be your organizing buddy because I need it really bad, but I have a feeling I would let you down haha. Anyway, I dont know if you want my birthday but you asked so here goes.. May 7 :)

The Mcclellan Family said...

The real question now is Jack or Sawyer? It used to be Jack for me, but now Sawyer is becoming one of my favorites.

The Gleave's said...

Holy messy basement! I am very impressed at how good it looks now! What a huge project! As soon as we are in our house I would LOVE to do the organizing thing with you! I'll let you know when we're in and when we can start! Feb 15th!

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

Tara, I will definitely do the organizing thing with you once we are in our house (I know this sound like a broken record from other comments). We just sold our home in SLC and we will be moving as soon as we find a home! So it may be awhile but if you are still in the organizing mood when I move in we can definitely be organizing buddies because I will need someone checking in on me making sure I am putting stuff away and not just shoving it in the basement (sound familiar? Don't worry I did it too when we first moved into our house in SLC 2 years ago). Oh and September 14th. Can you guess the year (since I don't have children most people think I am younger than I actually am...). =)

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

p.s. I know you do hair and I really (desperately) need mine done. Is there any way you can do it for me when I get home? I am going to a family reunion on the 4th so I thought maybe before that (I will be home on the 31st) but if not then anytime is fine. I have been with my hairdresser for 4 years and I just need to change it up (plus she moved to a newer fancier salon and is charging way TOO much!). What do you think? My email (lks0914 (at) gmail (dot) com) and you have my # so just let me know if you are up for doing it (I have really think long hair so take that into consideration when you decide if you want to do it!) he he he

Kara Denise... said...

My birthday- March 15
Greg birthday ( cause I know you want it)- March 25
Organizing buddy- no. Not because I don't like you T sizz but because I have no place to call my own yet.
Day I am coming home- this Sunday!

Mike and Felisha said...

I would LOVE to do the organizing thing with you...I definately need it since we moved EVERYTHING out of our house and then decided NOT to move so now I have to move EVERYTHING back in!! I really want to unpack everything in an organized manner so whatever push I can get I would love it...or maybe I'll just hire you cuz your basement looks GREAT!! haha can you imagine you all prego organizing my house!! haha oh and I don't know if you got my text but if you can do my hair right after your dr appt that would work!! Mike said if Brauns home he will probably come with me.

Oh and my bday is March 19!!

thehaagas said...

I would love to be your organizing buddy in our next home, I know I will need it when we move in. Sorry everyone is saying later but if you are still doing it later I would love to join.
My birthday is April 4!

JaNae said...

Hi I'm a random commenter I hope you don't mind- I ran across a comment you made on design mom about a Juicy Couture bathing suit you own and I was just wondering about how it fits- it says it runs small & to order a size up what did you do?
bytheway I'm glad I did run across your blog and am going to have to buy one of your car litter bags- super cute!

Melanie S. Tripp said...

I remember helping you move and having you say "just put it downstairs. Just put it downstairs" and Braun was PISSED. Anyway November 3Oth. I need to get one of those books as well. Let me know where you got it. I had something similar a while back but I think I lost it and it was NOT that cute.

JaNae said...

thank you so much for the info. It was a lot of help and not confusing at all. I'm going to get the halter style. Nordstroms is all out in the color I want but I have found one on ebay(a little scary)I'll probably get. but at least I'll be saving 100$. & that's a good idea to sew the cups together. -now where to find a cute pair of sunglasses
thank you for the compliment about my kids- your daughter is darling! & all those curls! *jealous*
good luck with your new baby and thanks again

The Thatchers said...

good job on getting all organized. I need to do that to our storage room when I get home!! Which should be soon!! Anyways...October 14 is the day I celebrate my birth!!

Joslyn said...

You're so cute Tara! The birthday book is a good idea; Nick's always getting on my case because I don't remember birthdays and send stuff out! :) Mine is 7/11 and Nick's is 8/2

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...