Friday, August 15, 2008

I NEED CRAFTY PEOPLES HELP!!!

Okay, so I am planning on doing the "What a Woman Wants" show on September 5-6th at the David O McKay Events Center. It is a HUGE show. They plan on 12,000-15,000 people to attend. I was planning on just taking my Car Litter Bags to it and thats it. I had my booth decorations semi figured out and was right on track to be finished and ready for the show in 3 weeks. Well, I just got a phone call from the head of the show and she asked what I was planning on bringing to it. I told her all I thought I COULD bring were the litter bags. She told me that she has told a bunch of childrens boutiques they couldn't come to the show because they already had me bringing childrens accessories, clothing, etc. So that gives me about 3 weeks to find things to fill up a 10 foot booth. Anyone have ideas? I already have tons of headbands, flowers, bows, and clips to use but I need more funky stuff. Have any of you seen any cute unique things that I could sell at it? I know I have a bunch of crafty friends... anyone have anything I could buy wholesale or we could do "consignment" for? (It is a REALLY expensive show to get into so I would need to take a portion of the sales to cover that.)

I am always searching the internet for fun new ideas and of course at the time I need them, I don't know where they are... has anyone seen any cute childrens accessory websites lately that have fun kids items (that I could either buy or make!) Let me know!! Thanks a bunch :)

P.S. I {LOVE} things with funky fabrics and lots of colors!!!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Not sure if this is what your looking for but I LOVE these bibs-

http://phillynelsons.blogspot.com/2008/08/oh-my-goodness.html

The Mcclellan Family said...

Hey, you know the crafty craftiness I make! If it's something you think would work for the booth then call me and we can work something out for sure.

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

i'm sure you have already thought of this...but you coul make the changing pads like you made for emery...it was so cute. and i know a lot of people make the diapies and wipies. good luck, it sounds so fun!

Melissa (Missy) Eva Streiff said...

oh tara i am always so jealous of you that you are doing fun craft shows...but i don't have any ideas and that's why i'm not a crafter!! would you stop being so gosh darn busy so that we can do something really fun (like eating sno cones)seroiusly!! OH and i know i already commented on this but that twin of brauns is so creepy!! lol. let me know if you need help watching emery or taking your stuff over when you do your show.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...