Saturday, August 30, 2008

Busy Busy!

I've been cutting fabric for the past 6 hours and still have about 4
more hous to go. Talk about procrastinating!! Anyway, anyone want a
pile of scraps? I don't know what u could do with them. I've actually
seen some cute bows made with some. People call em rag bows I think??
Anyway, if ya want it.. Leave a comment! Otherwise I'm probably
throwing it away!

P.S. I'm going to be in the "What A woman wants expo" at the David O
Mckay events center at UVU (UVSC) next Friday and Saturday from 11-8.
I have 22 free tickets. If you want one, post a comment below! (normal
admission is $5) Also, do any of you (that live close!) have any cute
baskets or serving dishes that I could borrow? I need some to put
things in for the show! I'll give you freebies!! :)

7 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Hey Tara! Can I have 2 tickets? That would be FABULOUS! My mom and I have about a million baskets and you are welcome to borrow them!!!! Let me know if you need some. Also, if you need to buy some, I know that Savers always has a ton for like a dollar each.

Suka and Brittany said...

tara tara tara!! i can't believe i found you on here- (now that i've said that, i hope you remember me;) this is brittany (used to be reynolds) faiga who used to work at the BL! how are you?? i came across your blog and just wanted to say hello! you look beautiful as always...

Kara Denise... said...

Yep two tickets for me please!! And I will take the scraps! I am positive I could put it to good use! Hmmm, I don't know about baskets but I will let ya know if I find any! Let me know when I can come back to pick up the scraps and tickets! You are the absolute best sizzle.

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

I would LOVE two tickets if you have any left. I can come pick them up or whatever...maybe Mel would want to go with me. I'll call her. Thanks Tara! I have a few serving dishes and baskets if you need them. I'm not sure if they are what you are looking for but let me know. Thanks!

Ali said...

Hey Tara, I can't imagine cutting fabric for that long. Wow. I would love two tickets if you have some spares. I also have cute square basket that is kind of deep and I have some puter platters and serving plates if you are interested. Just let me know.

Moncur Clan said...

I want some tickets.. PLEASE!!

The Stuebens said...

If you have any more scraps I'll take them, I have a great use for them!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...