Tuesday, August 12, 2008

{buh-bye}

I got jipped... I just had to drop Braun off at the airport at 9am on
MY BIRTHDAY!!! What a crock of crap! Haha.. Isn't that an old person
saying? Anyway, that's really okay. I conned him into seeing Mamma Mia
last night and taking me to my one of my favorite restaurants. We had
a wonderful weekend hanging out with family and celebrating none other
than... ME!! Thanks honey!! See you in St Louis tomorrow! Anyway,
today is going to be wonderful. I can feel it.

10 comments:

thehaagas said...

Happy Birthday!! You are getting old, J/K I had to say that because we are the same age. I hope you have a great day!

Angela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! i was going to call you but just realized for some reason I don't have your number.. I need to get that! Hope you have a great day! Sounds like your weekend was fabulous!

Jacey said...

Happy Birthday Tara!

MAGLEBYS said...

Happy birthday hon!! We have the same birthday!! I am super bummed too, cause Zac has to work all day. Oh well, I will just have to do some major shopping to pass the time ;-)!!!

Aubrie said...

Happy Birthday Tara..I always knew I liked you..August babies are the best!!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Tara!

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

Happy birthday hun! Happy 23rd! Even though Braun is gone I hope you are having a lovely day! =)

Mike and Felisha said...

Happy Birthday!! See you tomorrow!!! Dont worry its our anniversary today and we can't really do much!! What can you do?

Ashley said...

You've had a birthday shout "hurray!" I want to sing to you today! 1 year older and wiser too! Happy Birthday to YOU!

The Clarks said...

Happy b-day Tara! Hope its a good one!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...