Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WOW!!!

So apparently a lot of you were as excited to find out what I was having too!! I had 300 visits to my blog yesterday and a million calls and texts! Wowsa! Thanks everyone! You are all great :) We are SUPER excited that we are having another little girl. I totally thought that Braun wanted a little boy, but he says... "If Em wasn't so dang cute, I probably would of." So true, I love our little Em. She is the girliest little girl and I just love it. She doesn't want to leave the house without her shoes, pretties or her babies. She has a mind of her own :) I can't wait for her to have a little sister to play with. She is going to be such a good big sister to her. About names.. we only had one for a little boy so I gotta start thinking. I say "I" because Braun is no help when it comes to naming our kids. You should of heard some of the names that he wanted to name Em. We were in Atlanta the summer I was pregnant and he would come home with names like Shaneequa, etc. Emery was either going to be Emery or Paisley when she was born. She just didn't look like a Paisley to me, so maybe this one will.. I dunno. I still have a long time to figure out the details. I am just thrilled for a GIRL!!! She was so fun to watch during the ultrasound. She is a wild one! I got about a million little pictures of her and a video too. Jacey, your dad is awesome! Thanks again :)


Now onto the American Idol concert.. oh my gosh.. did any of you go to it?? I LOVED it. By far, the best concert I have been to! Braun and I were already on Cloud9 so maybe that helped :) We had a dance party the whole way to the concert. Here is Braun in mid move! He was bustin moves I have never seen him bust!!!!
Everyone was so good! Crazy enough, my favorite performance of the night was by Carly Smithson. I don't even remember the song she sang, but I loved it.

Of course, David Archuletta did amazing... he even cried after his performance. Cute little guy.. I have never heard a louder croud as I did when he came out. Even at the Jonas Brothers concert. :) haha.. I swear, I was born about 10 years too late. I love all the little kids bands.. Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, etc. I just pretend they are my sisters CD's and shows.. but we all know the truth now. Haha!! Anyway.. it was a blast. Oh and we certainly can't forget about Jason Castro.. He was SUPER cheesy last night. I swear he might be on drugs, but there is something about him that I just love. Braun makes fun of me for it. Anyway..I had such a fun day yesterday!!

Oooh... I also need to say CONGRATS to 2 of my favorite people! 2 of my friends got engaged recently...
Congratulations to Ashley and Jacob!!

And to Amy and Jace!!

Love you girls!!
(P.S. Not sure what is going on with picture placement today....)


P.S.S Big Brother 10 started on Sunday. Set your TiVO's!! It is on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 8:00 Utah time! Hallelujah... I finally have a good show to watch! If you have never watched it, start.. you will be obsessed like me!

P.S.S.S. Diesel just stepped on a sticky mouse trap... haha, serves him right. It was hilarious! I was talking to Melanie as it happened and she said.. "Well, it is meant to catch RATS!!" Rude.. but funny!

9 comments:

Travis, Lyndsie & Kamryn said...

We dont know each other but I love looking at your blog. You have such cute ideas and always have something going on. I was just wondering where you got that cute shirt you are wearing? I am 8 weeks and I can never find super cute shirts to wear. Thanks and congrats on the little girl.

Melanie S. Tripp said...

Like I said... Those things are meant to trap rats Tara! You can't be mad. It was just doing it's job!! :) HaHa! Congrats again! I will come up with a name!! NO fear Tara!! Glad you had fun at the concert! Love ya!

*LAYLA & AUSTIN* said...

I am so excited for you Tara! Another girl! I voted that you would have a boy because you kept saying that you thought it was a boy--and you gotta trust those motherly instincts (not in this case I guess). That is so awesome though! And you look stinkin beautiful in these pictures---I love that shirt on you girl! I think Paisley is the cutest name but so is Emery so I am sure whatever you come up with will be a great name! I am glad you had fun at the American Idol concert!! It looks like an absolute blast!

Callan & Jaci Finch said...

Another girl? How fun. I for sure thought it was another boy. Probably just because you already have a girl. Anyway, congrats!! You look so cute prego.

Klorissa said...

Congratulations on girl #2! You're going to LOVE having two little girls running around. They really do become the best of friends! Also, YAY for Ashley and Amy. I had NO idea they had gotten engaged! How exciting! Tell them congrats if you see them for me! Take care!!!

The Murdocks said...

Congrats! That will be fun for them to be buds. I am seriously dying here, I can't think of ANY girl names. Boy names come with ease, but I've got nothin for girl names!

Dani said...

We were at the concert too. It was amazing- And you CAN'T name her Paisley- sorry I used it first... (j/k)

thehaagas said...

I am so excited for you! We only had boy names picked out too, I think girl names are harder. Tell Amy and Ashley Congrats if you see them tonight, I can't make it. We need to have another girls dinner soon I want to see everyone, and everyones growing bellies.

Amy Goffin said...

Thanks Tara! Congratulations to you too. Another girl is so exciting. Oh and Angie, there's no better place to see my growing belly than at Texas Roadhouse. Yum! Can't wait! (for those of you that read this and don't understand jokes, I'm not pregnant, just enjoy eating. Just to clear that up. Ü)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...