Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Recap!

Well, we had a great weekend here in good ole' Utah! On Saturday, Em and I just hung out.. Braun flew in on Sunday morning and we went and picked him up at the airport. I love picking him up.. he always brings us a donut. (If I ask him too!) Braun, since you occasionally read our blog.. just know, I always want you to bring me a donut. So could you work on that so I don't have to feel like a fatty everytime I have to ask?? Thanks hun. After church, we headed to my parents house for my little brothers 16th birthday. Here is a picture of him with all the crazy grandkids MINUS Brayden.
After we hung out there for a few hours, we headed home. We saw all of our neighbors outside so we stopped for a chat! Somehow I mentioned that Braun has wanted his head shaved for awhile but just hadn't dared to shave it. Well, peer pressure set in and he did it in front of all our neighbors. It was so funny. Suprisingly, I really like it! I never have been a huge fan of shaved heads.. but it sure is fun to touch! What do you think??
Em woke up earlier than normal this morning. It has been really overcast all day and so we went and played outside for a little while. Em loves searching for bugs so we looked for some for about an hour. All we saw was 2 ants. I hope that means our pest control is working!! :) Here she spotted a teeny tiny little bug and it just escaped into that crack
Me in all my glory... everyone needs some no makeup shots right??

Now I am babysitting little Kendall. Emery and her play so cute together. They just follow each other around playing and getting into everything. Here they are giving loves!!
Tonight, Braun and I are going to Tucano's and then to the Days of 47 Rodeo!! Giddy up!! I am sure I will have some fun pictures tomorrow :) Until then...

6 comments:

Aubrie said...

I love the new buzz!! I have wanted matt to do that just to see what he would look like but he is a chicken..so feel free to put the pressure on Braun!!

Greg and Kara said...

Braun looks H-O-T! Ha ha! Yep I said it (and I am kidding, but I am sure you think he is)! I wonder what Greg would look with a shaved head?! I don't want to find out!!!

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

Not many people can pull off a shaved head, but I think Braun does. Yay for him! =) I think my husband would look funny without any hair to be honest! It looks you two had a fun weekend--I can't believe little girlie girl Em looks for bugs---ewww! This is why I am scared to have boys--I hate creepy crawlers!

Mike and Felisha said...

Braun looks older without his hair!! I bet he loves it Mike wants to buzz his but I don't think he has the right head shape for it so who knows!! I love that Emery looks for bugs!!! Also I love your cowboy hat

Braun said...

Yes mam! I will work on that! But I will have you know that I did bring donuts to you one time without having you ask. I know that foesn make me perfect but pretty dang close! JK. Anyways, my flight is taking off so I gotta run! Love ya tons!

braun said...

hey babe! I just want you to know that I did get you donuts one time without havine you ask me. That makes me almost perfect! JK. Anyways, I gotta jet cuz my flight is taking off! Also, thanks a trillion for going to apple and swapping the white for the black. Have an awesome day!!! Talk to ya soon!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...