Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tomorrow is a big day!

Well.. I have been waiting for tomorrow for about 2 months now. It is going to be a big day! First of all, we get to find out if we are having a little girl or boy! I am starting to get pretty excited. I have a feeling it is a boy.. honestly though, the only reason I think it is a boy only is because I want another little girl so bad. We'll see :)

The second reason I am so excited for tomorrow is because we got tickets to go and see......

American Idol!!! I am thrilled :) It is going to be so fun! I wish it was going to be an outdoor concert though.. I just love those. I can't wait to see Brooke and the Davids! And best of all, Braun is coming with me! Oh gosh.. tomorrow is going to be fun!!

1 comments:

thehaagas said...

I am so excited for you to find out, I can't wait to know what your having. I hope it's a girl too!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...