Thursday, July 24, 2008

This makes me so happy!!

Suprise for me!! Just made my weekly run to the fabric store (2nd time
for this week!!) and they had Heather Baileys new line in!! I'm so
excited;) This line is going to make the cutest bags!! I think Braun
might kill me soon though. I have bought 130 yards oft fabric this
week. (sorry hunny!!) I have an excuse though!! I signed up for 6
craft shows this fall and just got an order from a lady for 84 Litter
Bags. I'm going to be a busy busy woman!! Good for me. I need chaos in
my life.

4 comments:

Moncur Clan said...

Yay for Tara... you need to stop being so busy and fly out and visit me!!

Greg and Kara said...

I don't even want to ask how much 130 yards of fabric is. And what Braun doesn't know wont hurt him! By the time he gets home from his busy week, I don't think he will take time to check in your craft room to see what you are up to!

Jill Chatterley said...

Tara you would die if you lived in pocatello. You walk into JoAnns(the only fabric store) and it's like stepping back in time.
I can't wait to see your new bags. I'll have to snatch one up.
I love your blog!

Jed and Sabrina said...

Are we gonna do my toes today?? Let me know what works for ya, if not we could do it next week!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...