Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some cute ideas...

Bored?? Want to be crafty?? Well, I sure do. I have been searching for some new fabrics for my bags, but I have came upon a few fun crafts to do as well! Here is a cute flower book. I think this flower would look adorable on a girls t-shirt, tank top or onesie as well! Super cute...
These cute fabric cufflets that are found here!
Now you totally can't make these unless you are stinkin' sweet on a sewing machine.. but I think I need to order some. Actually, I will. They are so funny that they are dang cute. I just picture my new little girl in a pair and it makes me smile!! :) Enjoy... and if you want some, go HERE! They're might be a little "much" for church, but I don't care. I'm over the top sometimes..

3 comments:

Greg and Kara said...

T sizzle over the top?! No way!

Greg and Kara said...

I forgot to mention that there is a fabric store out here that sells Amy Butler fabric for only like 6.50 a yard! That was the cheapest I found and I was sooooo excited!!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

Hi Tara it's Steph West from high school. Those shoes are seriously heelarious (they picked a great name)!!
Congrats on the second baby girl that's on the way!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...