Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Girls Dinner!!

So I just have to say I love my friends! Every month, we go out and have a girls dinner. Sometimes we have a big crowd and sometimes a small one. Last night was perfect! Not too big, not too small. We met at our favorite place.. Texas Roadhouse. We got to meet Jamies new little girl who is so dang cute. See Amy, Ashley and Brits new rings and Stacey and I's growing bellies... Oh and Lisas new phone!! :) (Sorry Lis, didn't want to leave you out!) It was super fun! Thanks girls!


Next months is a BBQ at my house.. I will let you all know the details later! The details I know so far though is that husbands ARE invited..kids too! It will be on a Saturday night so that people who are out of town can come down/up or whatever!

4 comments:

Hayley Neil said...

How fun! Man I wish so bad I lived closer so I could come to these! Let me know when the BBQ at your house is so I can maybe make it down there. Everyone looks so cute and we are all growing up. aaaww

Benny & Lisa said...

Yeah! Last night was a blast! I love getting together. I could get together every week!! (: I'm excited for the bbq, I was thinking about it today. Are we inviting husbands? I know we talked about both.. (: What are you doing Friday night? I'm free, just wondering if you want to hang??? (:

thehaagas said...

I am so sad I missed last night, I for sure want to come in August so don't have it the last week we are going out of town. Everyone looks so cute and I have not even seen your cute belly, can't wait for next month.

Amy Goffin said...

BBQ sounds great. I'll bring the chips. ha ha. STACEY- Show the braces off! Wear them proud!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...